Thread: In Blades of Time demo, mouse axis Y inversion not working

In Blades of Time demo, mouse axis Y inversion not working

I just downloaded the demo version of Blades of Time from Steam. The default settings of the mouse in this demo version has it inverted, that is whenever I move my mouse in upward direction, the crosshair in the game goes down. I checked the settings to see if there is any option that can rectify it and make the mouse work normal. But there is no option for mouse inversion in demo version. I played the game for some half an hour using the inverted mouse controls and I liked the gameplay and its graphics. In the beginning, the game was easy and thus, I could fight using the inverted axis. But if this same problem exists in the full version too, then it would become problematic in further missions which will become hard and will obviously need Y axis to look up and down. Will the full version too have this problem, if yes; I am not going to play this game.

Re: In Blades of Time demo, mouse axis Y inversion not working

This problem which you are facing, that is of inappropriate mouse control was faced by many people who played the demo version. The problem was brought under developer’s notice and they have rectified the problem by releasing a patch to add options for mouse inversion in the demo version as well as the full version of the game. You can download the patch from the game’s official website and then start playing it.