Thread: Time required to complete Blades of Time

Time required to complete Blades of Time

I am currently studying and I have just got holiday for few days. To keep myself entertained I am planning to play some game during my holidays. As my favorite genre is Fantasy game and I think that Blades of Time will run on my computer very well, I am planning to play it. Usually games like Blades of Time which is an open world game take a long time to be completed as one has to go from one point on the large map to another to complete missions and in game tasks. I wanted to know, how much time it requires to complete Blades of Time. I want to know it as I based upon it I can decide if I can play it in my holiday or not.

Re: Time required to complete Blades of Time

I completed the game on normal difficulty in time period of 10 hours. I didn’t do much f the side quests or tried collecting the hidden items on the map. I just went on completing main quests and some side quests which were somewhat necessary to proceed in the main quest. If you play on different difficulty level the time may vary. Also the time that you will need to complete also depends how you play. If you have experience in playing such type of games, than you might easily grasp the controls and other features that are needed to play the game. If you want to play the side quests and do all other extra activities, then it will again cost you more time. The Outbreak mode that is provided in this game is also very exciting, you can also try it.