Thread: How to improve the keystone rewards in Bejeweled Blitz game?

How to improve the keystone rewards in Bejeweled Blitz game?

Hello friends, I am playing this game from past one month and would like to know that is there any tricks or method by which I can improve the keystone rewards, whenever I am trying to complete the keystone then time runs out, such that I am very much slow to complete the keystone challenge. I would also like to know which keystone I should go for, such that which keystone are having good rewards and very much beneficial for me. Please do tell me about it, so that I can play those and get the use rewards to score more points. I really finding this game to be interesting and wanted to get to higher level as fast as possible. Thank you.

Re: How to improve the keystone rewards in Bejeweled Blitz game?

In accordance to keystone rewards then I would suggest you avoid the entire keystone which tells you collect some number of coin gems, when you are trying to do it then it is not getting completed and very much time wasting due to which you miss the other keystone also. I have observed that when you are completing those keystones then rewards you received is not at all worth, it will be once in a blue moon you might got a good reward for it. Even I have read that rewards such as rare gems which should be free, but most of time you need to pay for those. So I would also like to suggest that you better get rid of those keystones in which you are getting free rare gems, such that when you are trying to complete the keystone then you can come know that what rewards you will be getting it. But sometimes it’s worth to have XP. I do believe that people complete the keystone which they like to have, such that they complete that keystone which is having a good reward. So you can check out what reward it is having it then try to complete that keystone.

I believe that you should go for that keystone which is having free rewards. I know that you will be not getting the free rewards gems always. I would like to share my experience of this game with you, such that I was trying to complete the keystone such that needs to create 3 hypercubes that also in a single game. There are some things which most of the people have not noticed about the game; such that how quicker you complete the keystone then you will be getting better rewards for you. Such that if you are having a time of 2 days to complete the keystone and completed in 12 hours then you will be able to get very nice rewards for that. Whereas to create 3 hypercubes in a single game, if I complete this keystone in 12 hours then I will be getting free phoenix gems, which is really good and it will be increasing my score with that.

There is one more example which I would like to tell that if score between 197,650 and 202,130 in 12 hours then you will be getting a cat's eye gem as a rewards, I have done it and got the rewards for me. I would also suggest you to try it; you might be able to get a great score with it. I believe that there might be something which will be replaced with the hard category. One more thing I would like to tell you that you should not try to complete same type of keystone at the same time, such that if you are keystones destroying xxx numbers of gems and other keystone is also same then you never get nice rewards for those. Even this should be done for the flame gems, star gems, and colored gems, you will be simply get points for that but not good reward for it. I would like to tell you should complete two different keystones at the same time and that also faster.

When you are trying to complete three keystones then there should be a special reward for that, such that if you are able to complete all three keystones together same time then we should get rewards in the coins. I was wishing to get the 50, 000 coins for completing 2 keystones together and 75, 000 coins when completing 3 keystones. If such things are being added then there will be more fun to play game and most of the time users will be trying to complete 3 keystone together so that they can get 75, 000 coins, I will be the first one to do it. When everyone will be trying then will be getting very much high score, I think that person might be having x7 or x8 multiplier and score will be reached very much higher. One more thing I would like to say that when we get keystone to destroy so many gems, then I feel that it is simply waste of time, instead of that there should be something else which is interesting with much better rewards. I was just sharing my thoughts about it, which is not possible to happen.

If you manage a minimum of 25 successive movements and quick, you will get a bonus of fire that lasts 5 seconds per move. When you get this thing called "Blazing Speed", the points you make are doubled. To get the most out of this bonus to your movement speed try a different location on the board. If you move into the top left, looking to move in the lower left. Do not expect the first movement ends before the second. When one minute is a minute? In Bejeweled Blitz, time stops when forming a hypercube or a star gem, extending the game beyond 60 seconds. Frozen is also the time when we make a move during the "Blazer Speed". Memorize the sounds associated with the movements, especially the sound when it is a multiplier, or when the multiplier explodes. When you hear that sound tomato a split second to see if you can use it as soon as possible because it may move one gem and miss the opportunity. The game is designed so you can use the multiplier of at least 3 plays, do you know?. So in the range 0 to 3 moves you can use it, how difficult is to find where.

Bejeweled Blitz is a very addictive game on Facebook. It seems like everyone under the sun in its reproduction. I admit this is my new addiction. I'm so addicted to Bejeweled Blitz play often when I take a break from writing. There is a limit of one minute version of Bejeweled Blitz Facebook. It goes very fast, but trusts me you can get over 100,000 points in that minute short. The first week I played, I could not get my score above 50,000, but I was lucky in the second week of play and has 121, 000. How do I do? I have no clue. Therefore, it becomes a seemingly nonstop bombardment-a-thon to find out. I understand the game and I'm going on what I know. The premise is simple, score as many points as possible in the game. You get points for winning each game. How to earn points in this game of fast-paced action, what is a game? A match is made when you line up at least three gems of the same color. Of course, it will only get a hundred points in the first place.

When you make a match of four of the jewels of the same color that is when you can start getting some good results. You will notice that when you get to four of the same color becomes a 'brilliant' try to match rapidly. When a brilliant match that quickly, is an explosion. The points really add up quickly in Bejeweled Blitz at this point. When you see the numbers on which certain gems are the multipliers and grab them as soon as possible to win many points. The idea is to get the four jewels of color in a row and get a bright, and exploit the jewels. If you can operate a multiplier at the moment, are mega points. If you can do five of the colored jewels in Bejeweled Blitz, then you get a white spot, which seems to radiate. Tap this to any jewelry that is about to leave the board of all gems of that color in particular. In the screenshot, you can see the game in action, and I encourage you to try. Fair warning that it is very addictive, but as it is, just a minute, time passes quickly.