Thread: Weapons offered with pre-order of Sniper Elite V2

Weapons offered with pre-order of Sniper Elite V2

I wanted to know if the weapons that I got along with the pre-order of this game can be used in the single player and the multiplayer game. How will it be available in the game, will it be provided to choose during the weapon load out or will the enemies carry it around so that we can kill them and start using it. I also wanted to know which weapons have been provided in the dlc that we get by pre-ordering the game.

Re: Weapons offered with pre-order of Sniper Elite V2

Yes before you start any level, you will be given option to select the weapons in your load out. You will be given option to select the sniper of your choice, then SMG, pistol and two explosives. You can select the weapons that you got for pre-ordering in this menu. About the enemies carrying the extra guns, I don’t think that developers must have done it. If they put the special guns in enemy’s hands then they would need to make it same for all versions of the game, that is, pre-ordered and regular version. So there would have been no point in providing those weapons just with the pre-ordered version.

Re: Weapons offered with pre-order of Sniper Elite V2

One sniper rifle that comes in the pre-order of the game is Karabiner 98 Kurz. This sniper rifle has the highest zoom level available in this game. If the player using this gun is good at using the empty lungs technique, that is to exhale the air from lungs ad not breath till the shot is done, then Karabiner 98 Kurz will provide the most accurate shot in the game. It also does a good amount of damage along with the accuracy. Another gun that is provided along with the pre-order of this game is SVT-40. It is also a long range rifle with largest clip in terms of amount of bullets it can accommodate in its magazine. It provides an semi-automatic mode for firing the shots and is good for medium ranged attacks. Due to its lower muzzle velocity, the bullet will not reach the long distances properly and might drop in the way itself.