Thread: No response to Lee’s wife comment in car is a bug in The Walking Dead Game

No response to Lee’s wife comment in car is a bug in The Walking Dead Game

I think this is one bug which I think has been gone un-noticed by many of them since I don’t see anyone discussing about this particular topic here in this forum. I was playing this particular part in the game when both the lee and his wife were driving the car. A law enforcement officer comes and passes out a comment on Lee towards his wife. Saying that he could have married a better woman than his wife. The astound silence that Lee shows up comes up as a bit of shocker for me.

I even tried selecting a comment that Lee should speak up to0wards the officer but after I have selected a comment lee opens his mouth for some time and again goes in silent mode. I tried doing this multiple number of times but I wasn’t successful in passing on the comment to that officer. If Lee had chose to remain silent for that particular comment then why did the developers gave such options in the form of comments to reply back? So I think this should be a kind of glitch or a bug in the game which is doing such kind of stuff. I have noticed this in my PS3 I want to ask others is this the same case with you all as well? That’s what I want to know?

If you haven’t noticed then try out this for once.

Re: No response to Lee’s wife comment in car is a bug in The Walking Dead Game

I don’t think so this has to be any kind of bug. Because Telltale people have given choices everywhere from which we can select a comment and ask the character to say it. the characters are built in smartly such that they will think about when to say it and how. So if the right time appears then they will definitely say it.

Like you even I am annoyed as if why Telltale people have given an option to comment on every possible situation. They shouldn’t have but that’s how the game is built and we will have to play it accordingly. So that’s all I have got for you anything else that you need to know about this game then please feel free to ask here.

It’s not in your PS3 but the same happens in my PC as well. Again I wouldn’t say that it is a bug simply because it does happen every time. In your situation the character might have run out of words and left him speechless. The comment that you might have selected for Lee would be something emotional and hence it would have left him with nothing to say.

That’s what I think.

This game has a great storyline and I have played so many number of times and each time I have noticed that the character follows all the instructions. But if instances like this happens then we get to know that the character in the game has the control on his own person as well. so the idea of what to tell and what not to tell is interestingly well depicted in this game. that’s what I liked about this game.

If you are thinking that it is a glitch or a bug in the game then it isn’t because it is one of the feature which I like as well as dislike. Like because it gives the character a human like tendency of telling what and what not. Dislike because I want the character to tell whatever I want to which it does not do.