Thread: No decisions are recorded by the Decision screen in The Walking Dead Game

No decisions are recorded by the Decision screen in The Walking Dead Game

Have anyone of you all noticed this or am I the first one to come across this kind of problem, I haven’t seen the decision screen recording my decision when I am playing this game. There is only a placeholder text shown in the decision screen below which states ‘Episode 1 Decision 1 Description…….’. I don’t understand why is it like not recording or not noting down my decision? What do you all have to say about this?

I have tried loading the game again from the last continued part still I am getting to see the same problem. I can’t uninstall and reinstall the game fearing that the save game would be lost after that. so I am hoping for some kind of fix which will help in recording the decisions that I make in the game. Whatever are your replies on this then let me know about it.

Re: No decisions are recorded by the Decision screen in The Walking Dead Game

Ok is this problem still happening with you. this problem was more prevalent with the steam users. It was a server issue and it had surfaced when the game was about o release that’s when the release of the game was stalled for sometime citing the server issues but the server issues were cleared after that and the game was functioning quite perfectly. I don’t understand how the same problem appeared again. I am quite sure this time also it would be a server issue so that’s why I am telling hold on for a while allow the maintenance work of the server to be carried out and then you can load the game. I am assuring that you would be able to load the game successfully without any save game issue. That’s my assurity.

Hope that’s enough for you.

Re: No decisions are recorded by the Decision screen in The Walking Dead Game

What are you saying if that turns out to be true then I will still delay my part in getting the game. I am studying this game closely through various gameplays and reading the reviews. From which I can easily understand that this decision recorder allows us to compare my choices to those of others. So if still people out here are complaining about the un finished business done by the developers then why should I purchase the game rather wait till everything is fixed up.