Thread: Four fightsticks for Xbox 360 for playing Street Fighter X Tekken

Four fightsticks for Xbox 360 for playing Street Fighter X Tekken

I just started playing Street Fighter X Tekken on my Xbox 360 and just loved it. But I am finding it difficult to play this game using the Xbox 360 controller. I want to purchase the fightstick meant for fighting games like Tekken and Street Fighter. I visited a local hardware shop in our locality and the vendor showed me an wireless fightstick. It was expensive and dropped the idea of purchasing it. I asked for the wired one, but he said that most of them are incompatible with the latest hardware and thus he doesn’t provide them. Since I have my friends coming to my house, I don’t want just one; I’ll purchase four fightsticks so that all my friends can play comfortably. Can someone suggest me a good fightsticks that I can use to play Street Fighter X Tekken comfortably?

Re: Four fightsticks for Xbox 360 for playing Street Fighter X Tekken

There are many USB port enabled fightsticks available in market but many of them are not compatible with Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. You can try using Street Fighter X Tekken - Arcade FightStick™ V.S. for Xbox 360 which is specially designed for this game. It will easily connect to Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. It is specially designed in the Japanese way to provide a good control for the characters in arcade games lie Tekken and Street Fighter. Approved by developers of Street Fighter and Tekken, that are, Capcom and Namco respectively; this fightstcik comes with an stylish artwork from this game. This fightstick is not just compatible with Street Fighter X Tekken, but also can be used to play games like SOULCALIBUR V, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, King of Fighters XIII, Super Street Fighter IV and Mortal Kombat.

This fightstick comes with a metallic pane at the bottom using which one can connect to another controller of similar type to have two of them side by side while playing along with a friend. The parts of this fightstick comes from Japanese manufacturer Sanwa which also manufactures parts for gaming consoles found in gaming zones in Japan. The ball at top type of joystick and big round buttons provide a comfortable for placement of hand and fingers while playing the game. The eight buttons layout of this fightstick provides a better control over character and more flexible options for punch, kicks, combos and other moves. This controller also comes with connection points for Xbox 360 controller and Playstaion 3 controller which can be connected if the game’s certain part doesn’t accept requests from this fightstick. These controllers can be locked if any key press might interrupt one’s game.
    Street Fighter X Tekken - Arcade FightStick™ V.S. for Xbox 360 is made of metal body due to which it is possible to handle it in rough play during the game. I know most of the gamers like to bang the controller hard on losing or winning or sometimes even bash hands n it. But this fightstick is made for durability. It also has facility to connect the controller’s base with some other hard surfaces like tables or platform for better control. It also comes with a 13 feet long USB cable which provides an internal storage and also provides a lag free response to the pressed buttons.

Re: Four fightsticks for Xbox 360 for playing Street Fighter X Tekken

If you have any other fightstick that isn’t compatible with the USB ports that are available in your Xbox 360, then you can purchase a Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hub. It will provide a better connectivity for fightstick with Xbox 360. Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hub would be better option if you are purchasing an fightstick which you have doubts if it will connect with your Xbox 360. You can get it replaced for some other brand.