Thread: Characters that don’t need to have button hold to perform dash cancel

Characters that don’t need to have button hold to perform dash cancel

I have been playing Street Fighter X Tekken for some days now and I have tried many characters in it. I don’t if it’s just me who feel it but some characters don’t need to hold the dash button for certain attacks while some characters need to. These characters automatically dash when their special moves are used. For Example, when I was playing Raven I realized that when continuously using he High punch and creating a combo, I didn’t need to use the dash button to keep moving forward automatically. Similarly, when used Bison, he didn’t automatically go forward like in dashing and I had to manually use dash to move him in forward direction. This shows how lenient the developers have been while developing the combos of this game. When this automatic dashing is used with character like Ryu, he becomes impossible to defeat. What do other people feel about this?

Re: Characters that don’t need to have button hold to perform dash cancel

Yes; it is a fact that some characters have ability to automatically use dash even if the button assigned for it is not pushed. I have compiled a list of character’s name who can perform it.
    • Abel can perform an auto dash without having to hold the assigned button.
    • Akuma cannot perform auto dash and user needs to manually perform the dashing while attacking.
    • Balrog cannot perform auto dash and user needs to manually perform the dashing while attacking.
    • Cammy cannot perform auto dash and user needs to manually perform the dashing while attacking.
    • Chun cannot perform auto dash and user needs to manually perform the dashing while attacking.
    • Dhalsim cannot perform auto dash and user needs to manually perform the dashing while attacking.
    • Guile cannot perform auto dash and user needs to manually perform the dashing while attacking.
    • Hugo can perform an auto dash without having to hold the assigned button.
    • Ibuk can perform an auto dash without having to hold the assigned button.
    • Juri can perform auto dash only when using with HK version and never for any other move
    • M. Bison can only perform auto dash only when using MK version and HK version and not with any other move.
    • Poison can perform an auto dash without having to hold the assigned button.
    • Rolento can perform an auto dash without having to hold the assigned button.
    • Rufus cannot perform auto dash and user needs to manually perform the dashing while attacking.
    • Ryu cannot perform auto dash and user needs to manually perform the dashing while attacking.
    • Sagat cannot perform auto dash and user needs to manually perform the dashing while attacking.
    • Vega cannot perform auto dash and user needs to manually perform the dashing while attacking.

Re: Characters that don’t need to have button hold to perform dash cancel

Some other characters that can perform the suto dash while attacking are,
    1. Using Zangief you will need to perform auto dash manually and auto dash will is not possible.
    2. Using Asuka you will need to perform auto dash manually and auto dash will is not possible.
    3. Using Bob you will need to perform auto dash manually and auto dash will is not possible.
    4. Using Heihachi you will need to perform auto dash manually and auto dash will is not possible.
    5. Using Hwoarang, performing an auto dash while attacking is possible without pressing any button.
    6. Using Jin you will need to perform auto dash manually and auto dash will is not possible.
    7. Using Julia you will need to perform auto dash manually and auto dash will is not possible.
    8. Using Kazuya, performing an auto dash while attacking is possible without pressing any button.
    9. Using King, performing an auto dash while attacking is possible without pressing any button.
    10. Using Kuma you will need to perform auto dash manually and auto dash will is not possible.
    11. Using Law you will need to perform auto dash manually and auto dash will is not possible.
    12. Using Lili you will need to perform auto dash manually and auto dash will is not possible.
    13. Using Marduk, performing an auto dash while attacking is possible without pressing any button.
    14. Using Nina performing an auto dash while attacking is possible without pressing any button.
    15. Using Ogre you will need to perform auto dash manually and auto dash will is not possible.
    16. Using Paul, performing an auto dash while attacking is possible without pressing any button.
    17. Using Raven performing an auto dash while attacking is possible without pressing any button.
    18. Using Steve performing an auto dash while attacking is possible without pressing any button.
    19. Using Xiaoyu you will need to perform auto dash manually and auto dash will is not possible.
    20. Using Yoshimitsu, performing an auto dash while attacking is possible without pressing any button.