Thread: Reply analyzer in Street Fighter X Tekken

Reply analyzer in Street Fighter X Tekken

The developers of Street Fighter X Tekken have provided an option for saving the matches that are played online, but no option has been provided to save the offline matches. I think that it is necessary to provide the save the replay of the offline matches as they a more interesting to show off on internet or to the friends. Online matches are usually one-sided as most of the opponents are either strong or weaker than the player. But the matches that are played offline along with the selected enemies are usually of equal intensity or are more interesting than the online matches. I think that developers should bring out a patch that will add this feature to this game. What do other people think about this development?

Re: Reply analyzer in Street Fighter X Tekken

I agree that this game needs to have an option to save the replays of the offline matches. I am a big fan of Street Fighter and I have been playing it along with my friends since childhood. Now that Street Fighter X Tekken, me and my friends have started playing it online we still enjoy it. But it becomes to share any development or any new findings that any of us find in the offline mode. For that we use normal cameras to record the screen of my television to which the Xbox 360 is connected. But still it doesn’t provide the good quality in uploads of the video.

Re: Reply analyzer in Street Fighter X Tekken

There is also no direct way to capture the screen on Xbox 360, one will need to connect the display unit to the computer, the computer then must have the screen capture3 software which will capture and create video for further uploading and sharing. This method means extra cost to purchase the wires and the resources required by the computer. I too think that developers should provide option to directly upload the replays on video sharing websites like YouTube.

Games like Street Fighter X Tekken need to have replay saver and editor as the game has too much action and it would e great to edit it any manner one wants. In games like Driver: San Francisco, Fifa and Pro Evolution Soccer; the replay could be saved with editing of the video also. One can freeze camera and rotate it for a matrix like effect at any point. One can also change the camera angles and pan it as one wants. I think Street Fighter X Tekken too deserves something like this.