Thread: Some questions about Doug and Carly in The Walking Dead Game

Some questions about Doug and Carly in The Walking Dead Game

I want to know something about this very desperately. Is there any way by which I cannot select this characters and in some way or the another they both die? So is it possible to do that or not? That’s what I want to know. Framing such kind of complex question was a very difficult thing in the title, so that’s why I just made a random question about the Doug and Carly in The Walking Dead Game.

So I have asked my question over here now its upon you all to answer me out over here, what do you all think what can be the way by which I can neglect them and allow them to die?

If you have any responses then speak up. Let me hear it.

Re: Some questions about Doug and Carly in The Walking Dead Game

That’s an interesting idea with which you have come here. Though I must admit that I haven’t tried with that thing bit it will be interesting to check that out.

I will be giving a try for the same in a short time and will revert back to you soon. That’s it from my side for you all.

Re: Some questions about Doug and Carly in The Walking Dead Game

The steam achievement for this particular part is called as "Two Enter, One Leaves". That is a part wherein you have to make some decisions. If you want to select something then choose one with which you want to proceed ahead with the game.

Say suppose you don’t want to proceed ahead with doug or carley then better don’t select them. Select someone else. That’s what you should be doing.

I hope that’s pretty clear for you. That’s it from my side for you.