Thread: Download The Walking Dead: The Game PC Save game

Download The Walking Dead: The Game PC Save game

I have finished The Walking Dead: The Game in my computer and it wonderful game. I was having problem while playing the game and that is why I have tried to saved file for this game and after spending some time on internet I get save game files. If anyone have problem while playing The Walking Dead: The Game then just download zip file attached with this post and then extract the save game file in save game folder of The Walking Dead: The Game. You will get save game folder in my document folder where you have to look for the folder called Telltale Games. If you face any difficulty with it then let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Download The Walking Dead: The Game PC Save game

Thank you for helping me. I was also looking for the save game file for The Walking Dead game. I have downloaded ZIP file and extracted the save file in the saved game folder of The Walking Dead game and it works properly.

There is a major problem in The Walking Dead: The Game saved data. I am not able to start the game from last save point and dont want to play it from starting again. I tried your saved game but it dosent work for me. Also there are 2 different telltale folders located on my pc so which is the proper save game location of this game.

I had the same problem and finally got it to work. I just removed the game completely and then went into MY Documents and deleted all the save game data. After that I went to Steamapps folder and also deleted all the walking dead game data and then started redownloading the game. After that I noticed that it just replaced all the saves via the Steam cloud and now I am also able to play the dlc of 400 days. Just be sure to backup your save game data before trying to follow this suggestions.