Thread: Blades of Time lagging constantly

Blades of Time lagging constantly

Does anyone know why the Blades of Time experiencing constant lag thorough the game? Is it the problem with the PC or simply the game itself? I don’t think that m PC has any problem or limitation to run this game since it can smoothly run Battlefield 3 and elders scroll. This game contains high end graphical characters and background. So I am damn sure that it needs a good graphics card and processor play the game nicely. Even after having recommended requirements my game is still lagging slightly but constantly. Any particular reason for this issue?

Re: Blades of Time lagging constantly

One possibility (which I myself have experienced it) that you would have any harmful software on it which brings the explorer to have the CPU utilization to drive into the immeasurable. Also check your box as required by time. Otherwise just install the latest drivers. To improve a very good solution to the image or the frame rate for this game is to launch the game in the compatibility mode because the game by default limitation comes with VRAM.

Re: Blades of Time lagging constantly

I think that your processor is not powerful; 1.60 GHz is too low! Your RAM is also not quite sufficient; your operating system is good. And your graphics card, I think it is not good enough for such a game as greedy. But then, putting the game thoroughly with your config, it does not surprise me that this bug! You could already try to reduce the graphics resolution and image quality of the game