Thread: How to find the second battery in the walking dead game?

How to find the second battery in the walking dead game?

I have completed the game twice but in neither of them I got to know how to find the second battery in the game. I was only able to find one of them but I couldn’t find the second one for the battery. So can you all please tell me where would I be able to find them?

I have visited various forums asking this same question but I wasn’t able to get any response. I am hoping that you would be able to give me some replies on this. So do reply accordingly. I am waiting.

Re: How to find the second battery in the walking dead game?

One is on the floor of the main store area and the other one you would be able to find it in some shelf. Though I haven’t been successful in getting the second one but many of my friends are saying that it won’t prove to be much of use. Now I don’t know the main reason behind it but I am sure they have got to know the real reason behind the same that’s why they are telling like that.

I don’t know which one you got but the hard one to find is by the Clementine on the floor. It is very difficult to find. The other one you will be able to find in the shelf between duck and Doug. So you can get it from there.

Though finding the second battery isn’t a big headache I just want to know does anyone here knows how to get the pick inside the car, when you are near the motel? I am not able to get the pick inside the car. I have tried several times attempting to break open the glass and then gain a entry. Still I wasn’t able to get inside it. now I am stuck in a particular problem and I cant do anything? So what do you all have to say about the same. I am stuck in that position since long and I want to move away from it. please tell me how would I be able to do that?

Here is what you need to do. I got this amazing spoiler for motel from steam forums. So what you need to do is during the start peek go to the left and get a pillow from there. Get to the right to the truck and head towards the car use pillow to kill the zombie. Now open up the car grab spark plug on seat. Use the car gear to move towards the truck, use spark plug on car window, grab pick inside. That’s all what you need to do. I hope that’s pretty simple for you.

Thanks to steam forums for the help.