Thread: Lost all save games of Blades of Time

Lost all save games of Blades of Time

I have played the Blades of time for almost 5 hours and so far I have achieved several treasure, trophies and achievements. On each checkpoint and levels I have saved the game with different name so that I can play it whenever I needed. All saved games files are reside in my documents folder where it has created new folder for saving all game files. By mistake I have deleted the folder without knowing that it has save game files. No I don’t have option to recover it because due to some reason it erased directly without going to the recycle bin. Now I would like to get save game from my fried. Do you think that they will work on my computer with my installed game?

re: Lost all save games of Blades of Time

As far as I know that it is possible for you to use the save game from another compute or any other source but make sure that you are going to save those files in the appropriate folder. The default location where the game stores its save games file is C:\Users\yournamegoeshere\AppData\Local\BladesOfTime. Make sure that this folder is exist in your computer. If not, then you have to create a new folder in the same location and give the same name as shown here. Do not use space or any special character for the name. if it doesn’t work, you have to completely remove or uninstall the game and re-install it once again so that the installation can create a save game path once again. Once created you can move the save game files which you have got from your fried or anywhere to that folder.