Thread: Blades of Time Door Bug, closes instantly

Blades of Time Door Bug, closes instantly

I am playing the Blades of Time and so far I have gone too far. Throughout the game I have noticed a few minor bugs but they don’t cause much of the game play and sometimes they cannot be noticed. However right now I am on the temple level. In order to cross that path there are some moving lasers which are close to the start. Then there are few floor spikes, enemies, and a gate. I have to kill the enemies and open the gate using the wheel. The gate opens but it shuts right way. I didn’t get it. The walkthrough video shows that it open but does not close. There is no way I can pass through that door. I also tried from the checkpoint once again but still no success. Also restarted the same level but the door does not open at all. Is it a bug?

Re: Blades of Time Door Bug, closes instantly

Everywhere treasures are hidden. In them are pieces of equipment. If you entered the temple and all the treasures have been found, then there is a treasure chest with a machine gun in it. This is the last thing you missed in the case of the still. For the achievement / trophy "I am rich" and "treasure hunters" you must find all the treasure chests. With our solution you are guaranteed to find all the chests on normal and hard difficulty. Once you have overcome the first laser trap, you must kill two people. In the same room, there is another chest that makes you visible to the dme rules spell. If you have to overcome many laser traps to use at the end of the switch that turns it off, you'll find the chest next to the statue. Use your charm order.

Re: Blades of Time Door Bug, closes instantly

To get on the plants you have to press the middle mouse button, the scroll of going. You take more or less close, facing the floor and you press the middle mouse button until you see coming out orange circle enveloping the floor, right at that moment and hold the button, hit the Left Shift key and you will rise to the plant, if you have other plants that follow, keep pressing the button is Left Shift to get from one to another, but always hold the middle mouse button. At first it's a bit complicated, but then he caught the hang of it and when I get it, because cool colors hallucinate a lot, going hell out of one plant to another, is a real past, as the game itself.