Thread: Voice crack with Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Sound Card while playing The Walking Dead Game

Voice crack with Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Sound Card while playing The Walking Dead Game

I wanted to know is this the same problem with everyone having the Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Sound Card? In my case I am getting a cracked audio every time I play this game. The drivers and all are updated fine. Then also I experience cracked audio while playing this game.

I want to know if there is a fix for such kind of issue or not? That’s all what I want to know. Please let me know about the same. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Voice crack with Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Sound Card while playing The Walking Dead Game

Yes the same is the case with me as well. I am experiencing the same kind of cracking output in my Xbox console as well. I have written about this problem to the developers and I haven’t got any reply from them on this particular issue. So it’s like waiting period is on for me. I am unsure as if when the patch will be released for the game to fix out such issues.

When you are playing this game on a console via. TV then you won’t get to see any kind of difference because the developers use lower quality of sounds however when you put in the headphones that’s when you get to know the real audio quality of the game. I am surprised to see that the same problem is with the pc users as well.

Re: Voice crack with Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Sound Card while playing The Walking Dead Game

Are you still living in the dark? What happened dude don’t you know that there is an update already out and the update was out last month only. The developers of Telltale Games have released an update in which they have claimed that they have fixed up this issue via. a update. So go and get the update downloaded it will definitely improve the audio performances. If you are playing the game via steam then the update will get downloaded automatically. And for those who have downloaded the game then they will have to go to the official site of Telltale Games and get the game re-installed. It is advisable that the game should be re installed. Not completely uninstalling the old game and installing the new one because by doing this you will be losing the save game progress. Hence it is highly advisable to do a re-install.

I hope you will get the update downloaded soon, that’s it from my side for you.