Thread: Has anyone found Easter Eggs in the walking dead game?

Has anyone found Easter Eggs in the walking dead game?

So have you all found this eggs in this particular game that’s what I want to know? If you have happened to get this game then you can send me some pictures or videos of that inclusion through PM that would be better.

I have played this game entirely but haven’t come across the Easter eggs. So I just want to know how are they and what kind of changes do they bring in the game. Sorry if I am asking this silly question but this game is entirely new to me just decided to know what’s new with Easter eggs. Please do let me know about the same as soon as possible.

Re: Has anyone found Easter Eggs in the walking dead game?

If you can change the calendar to the Easter month and then look at the golf hole I suppose that’s where you can find the Easter eggs. One more thing that I happened to find out is on the door in which it is written ‘Don’t open dead inside’ and all such stuffs in it. If you happened to look just before the door you can find the Easter eggs out there.

In case if you didn’t know what is Easter egg then let me tell you they are like a hidden little joke/reference or meaning indicating something. Though they are not actually hidden but often called as hidden Easter eggs.

So I hope this much was enough for you that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Has anyone found Easter Eggs in the walking dead game?

Like you even I was not able to get the Easter eggs I think they are actually hidden in this game and we have to take some references from here and there in order to find them. One of my friends told me that In the motel Parking lot you can find a RV which we can refer to. It is a Easter egg not hidden. So that’s one more reference which we can look out in order to find out the Easter eggs in the game. that’s all I have for you.