Thread: '4 star gems in a single game' keystone in Bejeweled Blitz

'4 star gems in a single game' keystone in Bejeweled Blitz

Hello friends, I am stuck with this keystone, from yesterday morning I am trying to complete it but not able to complete it. I have to create 4 star gems in a single game which is really tough and not possible for me to do, when I am trying to do then was able to create 2 of them. Once when I was able to create 3 of them but not more than that, so is there any method by which I can create 4 of it, but I do not wanted to use of the powers to make it possible, as I ma not having that much of coins to purchase. I have used all my coins so that I can complete earlier keystone. But I wanted to complete this one but how? Does anyone knows anything then please do tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: '4 star gems in a single game' keystone in Bejeweled Blitz

If you wanted to create four star gems then you have keep on playing it, whereas I was able to complete that keystone in one day itself, even I have not used any of the boost powers, but I was able to complete it. If you keep on playing then I am sure that you will b able to complete that keystone, as that it is only option and method to complete. I would suggest that you should keep on trying it. It is having 2 days time period after that keystone gets over. If you are login after 2 days or more than also getting one more chance to complete that. If you were to complete that keystone in a single attempt then also able to get reward of that, such that getting some coins or XP. I have completed one keystone on other day and have received the reward of that.

If you are stuck with 4 star gems then I am stuck with 6 star gems. I should tell you that it is really hard to complete this type of goal. Whereas it has happened this same this for 3 times, one thing I would like to tell that it is hard to achieve such hard level achievement. Whenever you are trying to achieve that you will be not complete it any how. When I was trying to do mine, then once I was able to get one star gem and it was also showing that I have received 1 of 6. But when going to next game same time it was gone to 0 of 6. Earlier I was thinking that it was not working properly it might be bug, but it was happening from past 2-3 games which I was playing it. I believe that there is no use to try it; if you try to get one then also it will be going back to zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Enola Ray View Post
    If you are stuck with 4 star gems then I am stuck with 6 star gems. I should tell you that it is really hard to complete this type of goal. Whereas it has happened this same this for 3 times, one thing I would like to tell that it is hard to achieve such hard level achievement. Whenever you are trying to achieve that you will be not complete it any how. When I was trying to do mine, then once I was able to get one star gem and it was also showing that I have received 1 of 6. But when going to next game same time it was gone to 0 of 6. Earlier I was thinking that it was not working properly it might be bug, but it was happening from past 2-3 games which I was playing it. I believe that there is no use to try it; if you try to get one then also it will be going back to zero.
    I would like to tell that it is not the problem in the game, well it quest which you need to complete in one game. If you have got the keystone to create 4 star gems or 6 star gems in single game, then that means you need to create 4 or 6 star gems in a particular game, such that it not continued with the next game also. If it has not mentioned single game in keystone stone then it will be counted in the next game also. I would like to suggest that have a look on to that and then you continue to play game, if you are thinking that it will be carry forward in next game also then it is not at all happening.