Thread: Levels in Bejeweled Blitz

Levels in Bejeweled Blitz

Hello friends, I am playing this game past from past on month, I have reached to level 25 and was thinking that how many levels are there in this game, is there anyone who was able to reach to last level of this game till now or not. But one thing which I really like to complete the entire keystone quest which is being interesting and a lot of fun. So does anyone knowing that how many levels are there in game and I would also like to know that which are different rewards available, if possible then please do share some information about it. Thank you.

Re: Levels in Bejeweled Blitz

If you check out the level for this game then there is no proper information about it. Whereas when check out information about then you will be not getting any particular thing which will be related to it and if you wanted to know ranks there are 131 ranks in game which you will be slowly getting as keep on playing the game. It is really good and very much fun when you play, I am also playing and keep on completing keystone which I am getting it. I do not know much about the rewards which we used to get, but overall it is fun game.

I would like to tell you that I did not know that this game is there on Facebook, well yesterday itself I have come to know that Facebook and PopCap Games, I was playing the Bejeweled which is totally same and playing it from past 4 years. One thing I would like to tell that I was very much addicted to this game and I was playing on WorldWinner website from long time. Now I have started playing on facebook and made a high score of 125,500, this score was made by me yesterday itself, such that played for 35 times continues and also played 15 more times today morning. I believe that it is having very less time and it is very much easy to crank the game in one minute. It is having really nice variation in comparison to older version which I used to play on WorldWinner. The multipliers which were getting in this one are really cool. Till now I have played this game then did not get stuck on a position where I was not having any moves and I think that developer should program in such a manner that it does not happen, which is an advantage for all users who are playing it.

If you have played the older version of this game then it simply same like that game, whereas it is having some of the extra features which was not there in older one such that making higher which is very much easier compare to older one. When you are ending your game then your specials will “explode” which you have not got the chance to use them, if you wanted to use them need to earn some of the extra points. If you look it in other way then its strategy is same to same, such that you need to align three or more jewels so that you are able to make them disappear, if you are matching more jewels then you will be able to get higher score and you might be able to some rewards also. If you keep on doing it faster then there are special points, such that when you are matching jewel then above score on left side you will be able see the speed bonus and those bonus get added to your score.