Thread: Not able to play the walking dead game

Not able to play the walking dead game

Hey guys want to share something about this game over here. so what I want to say is that last week I had given a pre order for this game and I had kept it for download. I m a sure the next morning I woke up it had got downloaded. When I went and checked in my library under the walking dead it is giving me a message ‘coming soon’

When I checked out In the steam store it says that I already have the game. Now what is this? I mean I am not even able to start the game nor could I delete it? Is this the same problem with you all guys as well that’s what I want to know. I want to know how many of you all were not even able to play this same game that’s the main topic I want to ask. Any ideas or any suggestions that you all have in your mind and if you want to share it with me then don’t mind sharing with me.

Re: Not able to play the walking dead game

Nothing to worry about it just do a simple restart in your steam and the game will be shown in the library. It is a common problem with the steam users and it gets fixed up by just doing a simple restart that’s what you should do. in case after restarting if it still does not work then I would say Search for it in the store when the search completes the game’s pop up message will come and it will say that the game is already owned. That’s when you need to click on play now and then the download will begin. So in case if just a restart of steam does not help you give a try for this procedure and I am sure it will help you. so that’s all I have got for you, anything else you need to know then please clear up.