Thread: Can we "reset" our rankings in Bejeweled Blitz

Can we "reset" our rankings in Bejeweled Blitz

I have been playing this game from last one month and have achieved a good score . This was possible because I was playing this game from my childhood days. I have achieved some triple-digits rankings and on way to end this game. As it is really tough to go around when you are playing with some high scores and its really hard to reach to new levels. I need to get some keystone awards also. I need to enjoy level-up rewards so I think resetting rank back to 1 will allow me to get all those level-up rewards . I think this must be concerned to those guys who have high scores and are at the end of level. So I don’t think this topic may be concerned to newbie’s who are playing this game for first time or are at the initial levels. So there is no requirement to build a leap of scores.

Re: Can we "reset" our rankings in Bejeweled Blitz

I don’t think they are able to reset rankings but I think your main intention is enjoy more additional levels an d explore this game to an additional extent. So if you need to enjoy and play more three key stone slots will do the same for you. So this three key stones will allow some good quantity of treasures to earn and you will be with additional quests to play further. So there will be more levels which you will like to play so you can have benefits of playing further with your current status. So according to me, the most disadvantage you will be having after you have rest your rankings would be that you will not be able to unlock some additional boots. So I think you would also come across some rare gems when you will play continuously with high scores. So buddy , that’s the difference you will observe between an high end user and an intermediate user with some average score. So as there are 181 Ranks with unique names you are able to carry on to receive higher Ranks following 181.