Thread: The Walking Dead does not load from saved game

The Walking Dead does not load from saved game

I have just completed the chapter 4 in The Walking dead game and then the game saved automatically. So the fame definitely have auto save feature and it saves the game after the completion of every single chapter or may be at every single achievements made. But when I loaded up the save game, the game starts from the beginning of the chapter. It didn’t load from where I left off last known point. I checked it once again and this time also the same problem. Do you think that it is a known issue or bug in the game?

Re: The Walking Dead does not load from saved game

Such problems seem to get updated very often with the cracked version of the game. The stupid thing about it: Mine is cracked. I have no idea if this is somehow connected with it. I had a similar problem; I could not play because the profile could not be saved. I've installed only a one-two weeks and still trying to play any games and trying to save the settings. It seems to me that my "My Documents" folder has been modified and the game does not able to find it properly and save the game in appropriate manner. Besides, I made a big mistake; I transferred the files of the game thinking it was the fault of preload. In short, I re-downloaded the game and it's good.

Re: The Walking Dead does not load from saved game

It may happen that a particular game is not saved. This problem can be solved with the following solution.

Right-click the shortcut of the game and choose properties. Then select the tab "Compatibility".
    • Put the compatibility mode on Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
    • Now check the box for: This program will start with Admin rights.
    • hen click apply and now try the program again to boot.

You would just have to save the game now.