Thread: Best Battery Characters available in Street Fighter x Tekken

Best Battery Characters available in Street Fighter x Tekken

I have just started playing Street fighter X tekken. Right now I am listing some of best characters available in the game. So far I have listed a few depending on their skills and tactics, weapons, fighting mode and all. Now which is the best battery characters. What would be the best characters for building meter on point?

Re: Best Battery Characters available in Street Fighter x Tekken

Who really wants to play all the characters in Street Fighter X Tekken, it probably fall again into his pocket. In addition to new colors and costumes included the DLC packs for the game even more fighters. A list of gems, colors, costumes and characters was on ScrewAttack published. The 'New Challengers Pack' you'll get Cody, Guy, Christie and Leo. The 'X Unlocker', however, is a kind of cheat on payment. So that you will unlock the two hidden characters and Ogre Akuma, as well as all character-colors and special modes which are in the main game.

I don’t know anything about the battery characters but I would like to list out all the characters available so far in this game and the list goes in this way
    • Street Fighter: Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Cammy, Guile, Abel, Dhalsim, Sagat, Rolento, Ibuki, Poison, Hugo, Rufus, Zhangief, Vega, Balrog, M. Bison, and Akuma Juri.
    • Tekken: Kazuya, Nina, Asuka, Lili, Heihachi, Kuma, Paul, Law, King, Marduk, Hwoarang, Steve, Bob, Julia, Yoshimitsu, Raven, Jin, Xiaoyu and Ogre.

In addition, via DLC can unlock these other 12 fighters which, incidentally, will be "standard" version for PS Vita:
    • Street Fighter: Blanka, Cody, Dudley, Elena, Guy and Sakura Kasugano.
    • Tekken: Alisa Bosconovitch, Bryan Fury Christie Monteiro, Jack, Lars Alexandersson, Lei Wulong.

We will use the visual style and fighting system of Street Fighter. Recall that there is also the project of a crossover of both titles, but called Tekken x Street Fighter to be developed by Namco Bandai and the inverse of that play in this notice, have the Tekken game system (which does not sound very simple to the characters in the saga of Capcom). The Art of Street Fighter x Tekken show us all the fighters confirmed so far, including the last four to be announced: Rolento, Zangief, Heihachi and Lili. This ambitious title come next year PS3 consoles, Xbox 360 and PS portable Vita.

New characters have been confirmed as cast members for next Street Fighter X Tekken . On behalf of Street Fighter have to, Dhalsim and elastic members and Poison controversy on the side of the challengers to the boxer Steve Fox and cyber ninja Yoshimitsu. In the last trailer shown at Comic Con we can see the battered Metro City Mayor Haggar and passenger Poison Andore giant Hugo, although both characters have not been confirmed Andore insurance will be present at the end of the trailer we also see two characters over Final Fight Guy and Cody surely make its official launch later.