Thread: How to turn off voice chat in Blades of Time

How to turn off voice chat in Blades of Time

In my computer I have Asus p7h55-m lx motherboard, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphic card. i have recently installed Blades of Time game in my computer and i really like this game. Game play and overall graphics are very nice. I want to turn off ingame voice but I don’t know how to do that. I have opened Blades of Time in my computer and select option and then looked for the option for in fame voice but there was nothing related to it. I have also try to find solution on internet but that does not make any difference. Please tell me how can I disable ingame voice?

Re: How to turn off voice chat in Blades of Time

You can solve this problem by editing the settings.blk file. First open my computer and then you have to go that folder where you have installed Blades of Time game. Now look for the settings.blk file and right click on it. Select open with option and then click on notepad. Now you have to look for the "voice:t=" and type “false” and then save that file. Now you have to launch the game and then see whether it works properly or not. If this trick does not solve your problem then you have to type “no” instead of false and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not? May be by trying this solution your problem will get fixed.

Re: How to turn off voice chat in Blades of Time

Yes editing the settings.blk file will resolve this problem. I was also searching the option for disabling game voice but under game options there was nothing related to it and then I have tried to find the fix on internet and I have come to know that I have to edit the settings.blk file from game installation folder. When I open game installation folder at that time I didn’t find settings.blk file and after spending some time I get from the %appdata%. Now after that I have edit that file then when I start Blades of Time game at that time I didn’t get any problem. You should also try this solution.