Thread: CPU fan making noise while playing Legend of Grimrock game

CPU fan making noise while playing Legend of Grimrock game

Hello friends, whenever I am playing this game then that time my CPU fan is making lot of noise, really not knowing what it is? When I was playing other game then it was not at all happening with those, why it is happening with particular game. Earlier I have played Total War: Shogun 2 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. When I was playing those then I have kept all my setting to highest which was possible and play, but those time fans have not made noise. I have tried to update the drivers of my graphics card to latest one then also it has not helped me. I think that there might be problem with game's coding, as it is not working properly or it using lot of processor. I am sure that it is not the fault of my system, if it was then fan should have made noise while playing other game also, but it hasn’t made. Does the developer of the game are familiar with this problem, are they working on it and making some fix for it. If someone is having any solution for this then please do share it with me. Thank you.

Re: CPU fan making noise while playing Legend of Grimrock game

I would suggest that you download some of gpu and cpu temperature application for your system and check what is the temperature you are getting on it for both (cpu and gpu). The main reason of fan making noise is that cpu is getting heated and that is because cpu is being used by plenty of application. When you have download the application and run, if you are getting temperature very high then better make some changes in your graphics card, such that change all the settings which you have made to high, just bring all of it to normal or minimum. When you will be doing the changes then fan will not be making noise as it was use to do it earlier while playing the game.

Re: CPU fan making noise while playing Legend of Grimrock game

I would suggest that you use some hear sink for your computer which will be best option according to, as your CPU fan is making noise because CPU is getting heat up. I am using a heat sink for my system, which is really worth and does not make my fan to make noise. I using the Crosshair Hydro Series H80, it is worth but also costlier to get for you. If you would like to know some list of heat sink then just have a look on below list and get one for you.

COOLER MASTER:
    • Hyper 212 Plus
    • Hyper 212 EVO
    • Hyper N 520

CORSAIR:
    • Hydro Series H80
    • Hydro Series H100