Thread: Playing Legend of Grimrock game on Mac OS X virtual machine

Playing Legend of Grimrock game on Mac OS X virtual machine

Hello friends, I own this game and was playing on Mac OS X virtual machine. Earlier when I was trying to install it on Mac OS X then it was not installing on it, so I have tried to load on virtual machine, such that running another operating system, so I am running Windows 7 professional on to it. The game has installed on that properly and was also working, which is really good for me. But when I was playing this game then started getting problem with the graphics of it, such that I was not getting proper effect and also able to see some different things which were very much weird. Beside that game was perfect; it was not lagging while playing. So what might be the problem with it, really not knowing, is there anyone else who faced the same thing and was able to solve it. Then please help me. Thank you.

Re: Playing Legend of Grimrock game on Mac OS X virtual machine

If you are getting weird things on to display then it might be the problem of your graphics card. I would suggest that better check out what temperature you are getting when you are playing Legend of Grimrock game, if it is going very much higher then it is not good for your system; it might burn your graphics, whereas there was a problem with GPU overheating when playing this game, just check out what was the problem with it. I would also suggest that try to update the drivers of your graphics cards, whether it is helping with the problem or not.