Thread: Street Fighter x Tekken for Android and iOS

Street Fighter x Tekken for Android and iOS

At a press event in Rome, the Japanese game developer Capcom to release Street Fighter X Tekken for PS Vita in the autumn of this year has been announced. On PS3 and Xbox 360, beating dozens of characters from Capcom's Street Fighter and Namco's Tekken series already - an additional dozen is recruited for the PS Vita version. With a total of 55 fighters, players will beat up hand-held may be, including veterans like Blanka and Sakura. Right now I am looking forward for the update on Android as well as on ios. I have both the phones and I eagerly waiting for this game.

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken for Android and iOS

i don't see any news about this game available for both the platform and I didn't see any reviews regarding the game for both Android and ios. I know that many users are expecting this game to be released for most of the known portable platform like Android, ios and symbian but the capcom still maintained its position only on Xbox and PS3.

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken for Android and iOS

I have heard that ios version is finished and it is waiting to get review. If you are looking for to get this game, just take a look into the Apple app store. I would like all of you to download and install the game. If we can start the game confident Street Fighter, it was instead the soft focus on the Gaussian part and Tekken. Trying to customize the 3D fighting game from Namco , which relies heavily on combos "juggles", the bet is risky announced. However, if the sauce seems to be, it is still a little bitter aftertaste, which can be daunting one. A bit like endive, except that well prepared, endive, it rocks seriously.