Thread: Should I hack Street Fighter x Tekken characters?

Should I hack Street Fighter x Tekken characters?

Well I am not going to do cheating while playing SFxT. Let me know if you are going to do the same or not. Recently I fought with someone who was making use of Bryan and Sakura team. That fallow told me that characters are not working properly on disk. Also hacking the system would not make any major impact on the system. after researching little bit I figured out that that fellow was correct. But still there are some people who are concerned about gameflow. Now I am looking to purchase DLC for costumes. I wanted to renew XBL account and points which I have gathered in past 3 months.
    Any helps on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Should I hack Street Fighter x Tekken characters?

I am not having any issue if you are supposed to accessing content which you are having on disk. The developer of the game placed the content on disk and locked all the gamers. Right now I am looking to mod my Xbox 360. I think I am going to do the same very soon. Right now price seems to be fair enough. All the gamers has paid $15 to get a balance patch as well as 4 characters in SSFIV. After that we had paid $40 for the balance patch and 12 characters in Marvel. I am not able to figure out why the developer of the game are doing worse than of Marvel and SSFIV. The costumes as well as DLC are extra stuffs and it is provided to give more competitive experience. Personally I am thinking that DLC gems should be banned.

Same as you I am looking to hack all the characters so that I will be able to practice with Lars and Bryan as I wanted to use the same as mains in the game. I would like to purchase the same as well. according to me there is no issue if you are having an access to characters until and unless you are playing online scenario of the game. if you are going to play online then you might be caught by someone. Second thing is that it seems to be unfair who are playing online mode by using default characters. I don’t have any issue as DLC characters brought on the disk itself. However I would pay for the same whenever possible for me.

If I am not wrong DLC characters are going to be priced sooner or later. So I don’t have any issue whether they are provided on the disc or not. I know that the developer of the game are advertising that this particular game is having X number of characters, y numbers of gems and it supposed to provided for $60 at the time of launching of the game. you will be able to play this particular game for at least for 8hours.
    I found that developers are not interested to provide Co Op mode on Xbox as they are not having enough amount of time. If they are having enough time to create 12 characters then I am sure that they are going to release DLC pack by charging money. So less people would like to purchase DLC pack. if you had paid for the disk then you would like to have everything on the disk itself.

I wanted to tell you that Microsoft supposed to begin offer gold account for couple of months at the cost of $1-2. I think someone has created new throwaway account by paying $2 so that particular fellow will be able to run DLC characters without any kind of fear of penalization even though he is using crap account. I let you know that I have installed legit version of video game on my hard disk. If I wanted to play with those characters then I need to delete the original copy from the hard disk and I have to install modded copy. But I am not interested to do the same as I really don’t wanted to use those characters by any mean.

As far as you might be considered as a cheater in the game if some players are supposed to reporting you as a cheater on gamerstag. I don’t think so no one would go for all the time and figure out whether cheating is happening into the game. they are not following remarks made by all gamers. If you found someone doing cheating then that player should be completely banned. Right now we are able to penalize the cheater through gamerstag only.
    In case Microsoft and developers come together and get data from gamerstag. They had connected as well as uploaded information which is associated with DLC characters. If they found some cheating than probably they might simply ban console. or could be possible that they have implemented different kind of crc check on disk.

If you consider an eg of COD then I wanted tell you that 95% of bans occurs when new version of COD is coming out into the market. I let you know that COD is already having anti piracy provision.