Thread: The Walking Dead Game PS3 version not available on PSN store

The Walking Dead Game PS3 version not available on PSN store

Does anyone know why the Walking dead game is yet not available in Australia? When I look into the PSN store, all I have got is a PS3 version there and but when I clicked on it, it said no content found. Is it is really not applicable for Australia then for what reason PSN store showing me an icon regarding this game and even for PS3 section? Do you think that they are planning to release it soon here. The same case for those who are living in New Zealand also.

Re: The Walking Dead Game PS3 version not available on PSN store

This is really maddening from the publisher. I don’t know why all the games only first available for US and UK markets. Even Asian, Russian and Australian markets also have good demands for these kinds of game. They just barely assume that game does not able to gain people interests in these areas but the actual fact is people do won’t be able to know unless they release a retail version games in the market for all over the world.

Re: The Walking Dead Game PS3 version not available on PSN store

We must first know that it is not necessarily good to be an Australian gamer since the law prohibits the island games whose classification would be 18 +. There are then two remedies for this: either the developer changes some parts of the game for it to become a 15 +, or it does not leave the territory. Telltale Games has chosen the second option in respect of The Walking Dead . Indeed, a forum member of Telltale asked if the game would be available from him, which the developer said that because of the laws of Australia and New Zealand, and saw that the game is considered mature, it n is not expected that kind of game consoles out there. Some games had previously seen changed out of these territories, as GTA IV , Left 4 Dead 2 or Fallout 3 , others are simply never left.