Thread: The Walking Dead Game completely ruined due to technical faults

The Walking Dead Game completely ruined due to technical faults

I have recently installed the Walking Dead game on my computer. Since it is a complete gaming PC, I could not able to play it smoothly. The entire game ruined by some technical related problems in the system and I have been noticing, FPS drop, sound chopping, texture and dialog bugs as well as game-breaking crash. I was wishing for to play this game properly but due to some reason everything is just a scrap.

Re: The Walking Dead Game completely ruined due to technical faults

Telltale Games has announced the launch of an automatic update via Steam that fixes a problem with sound in the first episode of The Walking Dead, this was causing all that listened had a poor quality, especially the loud sounds, such as screaming, hitting, etc. The patch will be applied automatically for those who acquire this platform on Steam. Those who bought the game through the official website should uninstall it, download and install it again.

I've already called a thousand times and didn’t get any solution yet. However, while playing this game one thing you have to make sure that you have to turn off something called 'Advanced Surface texture' or something too. There is lots of missing 3D objects which might be causing the game to fail.

As many know, the zombie-style series called The Walking Dead, is breaking records for being one of the most viewed series right now, and as expected, the FOX TV network pulled a flash type game for fans have fun for a while killing zombies and solving puzzles. So well, the title of the game is called The Walking Dead: Atlanta Run, that to play it is necessary to access the official website of the series and start playing, but it may take that asks you to install a plugin to play. I played it a while and should be mentioned that not a spectacular graphics, but if you like these types of zombie RPGs and are bored, then I recommend playing it to hang. Although this is not the only game in the series, and who said that for the month of April will be another game but for Facebook called The Walking Dead: Social Game.

Good news for 90% of gamers around the world. The Walking Dead, the game developed by TellTale Studios inspired by the famous comic strip, is also coming on IOS devices. Although with a little 'delay, it comes to late May, will be ported to the title on Mac and other Apple devices. There were no details on the control system which, presumably, on some devices like the iPad will provide for the use of the touch screen, but the fact that the manufacturer has announced that it will come out is a good thing. But we said that the news is positive for 90% of users. In fact there is another very bad for gamers Australians and New Zealanders. We do not know why, but the board offering a marketing authorization of these products has denied ok. According TellTale this is due because of the rating "Mature" that his game has gotten. But it is strange because other games with the same rating have been authorized.