Thread: Improper download/purchase of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 for PS3

Improper download/purchase of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 for PS3

Many people are complaining about the downloading of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 from the official website doesn’t take place properly or many times, after the download is complete, the content doesn’t seem to be proper as expected. Can someone explain me what the problem is how do I avoid it from happening on my Playstation 3?

Re: Improper download/purchase of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 for PS3

Me and my friend were downloading the UEFA Euro 2012 on our individual Playstation 3 and we both got different errors after downloading. After I downloaded the game, the file size was just 100 KB. I was scared that I paid money and nothing got downloaded. But then I realized that there was some problem with the servers of EA Sports which resulted in the improper download. But after second attempt the main game got downloaded, that is of size above 600 MB. After the download completed, I installed it and started the game only to see ‘trial version’ mentioned on top of the screen. On consulting EA Sports they suggested that it is an minor bug which can be solved by entering the FIFA Store menu from the game and verifying the game.

My friend who downloaded another such copy at his place got a different error. After the download completed and when the game was started, it showed that this game is trial version and to unlock the full version we’ll need the PSN code that came along with the game. But we didn’t get any code and thus the game still runs in the trial version mode. But still we haven’t found any response from developers about this issue.

Re: Improper download/purchase of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 for PS3

This issue of unlocking full version of FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 is faced many people. The verifier that sees if the main FIFA 12 game which is supporting this dlc is authentic or not as well as the source of dlc’s download is buggy. It doesn’t verify manually or many times fails to register the user. The hundred KB file which you have mentioned is actually the patch to make available the PSN code for this dlc. Your friend will need to download it and use it.