Thread: Petition to EA Sports to get the official kits for Ukraine, Poland and Russia and get other bugs fixed in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

Petition to EA Sports to get the official kits for Ukraine, Poland and Russia and get other bugs fixed in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

I recently purchased FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 dlc from EA Sports’ FIFA website. After installing it and starting to play, I was surprised to find that Ukraine didn’t have official kits in the game. I am from Ukraine and my country is hosting the UEFA Euro 2012 tournament for real. Then too we don’t have been given the official kit in the game. Also there are many bugs in this game that need to be solved. I found that other than Ukraine, Poland and Russia too don’t have official kit in the game. I think that fans and the people who have purchased it should make a petition and get it signed from maximum people who have played it and send it over to EA Sports to get the problems sorted out. What do other people think about this?

Re: Petition to EA Sports to get the official kits for Ukraine, Poland and Russia and get other bugs fixed in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

Yes there are many bugs in this game that need to be fixed. For example, many times while the game tries to connect to the online server, the connecting message keeps running in the loop without even starting the game. In the multiplayer mode, while searching for the players, the game freezes many times. Also there is no qualifying round in the starting of Euro 2012 tournament in the game. I mean though it takes place many months before the main tournament, it is part of the tournament. The only possible way to experience the qualifying round is in the Expedition mode. Also the goal keeper in this game seems to be weaker than the main game. One can easily beat first class goal keepers like Iker Cassilas, Manuel Neuer or Joe Hart strikers that are of reserve levels even on higher level of difficulty. I think this bad feature too needs fixing. I am ready to sign petition if it is ready.

Re: Petition to EA Sports to get the official kits for Ukraine, Poland and Russia and get other bugs fixed in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

Not just Poland, Russia and Ukraine are unlicensed teams in this game, but there are total of 24 unlicensed teams. Fans from Poland, Russia and Ukraine should at least be fine as the player’s names are proper and only the jerseys are messed up. Many other countries like Wales, Sweden and some other don’t even have proper names for the players, let away the kits. I don’t think that EA Sports will provide any patch or add-on to correct these errors. They must have moved on to their next project and won’t look back at the bad product they have left behind. I don’t think that getting a signed petition from just fifty to hundred people will work. One needs to have crowd of more than thousands of people signing the petition to get the errors rectified. Also if EA Sports start rectifying such huge amount of errors than I think that they will complete only after actual tournament ends.