Thread: How can I fill up gap in skills in Street Fighter X Tekken?

How can I fill up gap in skills in Street Fighter X Tekken?

I have gone through all the characters of SFxT so that I can do best when I am playing offline mode. I really love to win hence I have studied all frames of every single characters. Many of friends quitted to play and they are saying that this particular game is broken. When I gone for vega's c.mp and I noticed 16 frames when walking forward. I could not figure how frame data supposed to work in the game. in case I am not able to get much information about frame work then can you tell if there are any characters which are not using frame date. I know that this particular game is belonging to super smash brothers melee background. The purpose of making this particular thread is that let me know if you know any characters which is not having much knowledge about frame data . any useful information on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can I fill up gap in skills in Street Fighter X Tekken?

If you managed to get extensive knowledge of frame, hitbox and movement data then you will be able to get same kind of trouble as that of shenanigans in Smash. The thing Combos is associated with frame data. I have not played Melee hardcore. People are saying that SFxT is hard enough. Pro player supposed to make use of wavedashing. L-cancelling will let you know about the keep a track of reduced frames so it will allow you to select which one most suitable option for you in terms of gameplay.

After playing SSBM I was looking for new type of fighting game. but I am not having much knowledge regarding how deep this particular game can do. we know that SSBM was considered as highly predictable mindgames and combos of the game was using the same. there is no need to learn much complex thing as far as SSF4AE or SFxT are concerned. I know that main domain of this particular game is SSBM. You will need to have different kind of skill requirement to play the game.

In this particular game I am having enough knowledge about DI and Fox. Both of them can link dash kicks with each other. If I am not wrong there should be wider average frame-range in terms of combo windows in melee. Well I know many individuals who are aware of doing advanced linking and they will be able to understand the how a link can be define. I think sight aspect should be bit difficult to see. However people will not require to learn frames when you are playing SFxT. You will be able to get the same by mean of practice only. I really wanted to appreciate this particular game. I am not playing game as Melee player and I don’t wanted to be. I would not like to invest into the game which simply takes me to excel.

Well I do agree with your point. i am going to get idea of frame data, recovery time, counter pokes once I have played this particular game for longer interval of time. If SFxT provided at least one character which did not require any kind of frame data knowledge or simply pulling combo. You should get idea of combo in order to get the idea of frame data in the game. there should be a character in the game which should be so easy in terms of playing. I really loved to play online scenario with my friends and family. I used to leap beyond skill levels of opponent of mine. once you have managed to get flicker-cancelling down then Steve will be efficient when it is used. You should consider Desk's 5 HPs and I don’t think so it would much difficult thing to understand. Lili is able to get full Launcher dmg. Also I am wondering that Lili seems to be good enough. So you will be able to adept spacing as well as footsies in the game.

I don’t think so you will become a good player after knowing about the frame data. So there is no need to learn about the same. you have to learn about blocking, backdashing, rolling and invincible reversals. You should know about how AA supposed to do well. there is no need to select different range between 3 kind of AA. You should simply learn best AA and try to learn jumpins to keep yourself into those range and you should simply wait for a jump into the game. if you are able to learn AA lesion then I am sure about the thing that you will be able to learn this particular game. if you are having any issue then you might be mixed between different things available. I let you know that AA is base of higher level playing of streetfighter and it is quite difficult into SFxT. However it is most basic thing which you will require to learn. It is more important than that of frame data about which you are asking over here.

If you have started to play with family or friends and after playing for a while and they would start to look for more people. The thing frame data becoming more important for fighting games available in the market. it does not mean that it is no available just because people are not talking about the same. the basic thing what I can tell you that you should practice hard to understand entire concept of the game.

You will not be able to do anything if you have evolved beyond the skill set of your friend. If it does not seems to worth full then you will not be able to do about the same. the main issue is that you are supposed to be diligent in learning with one fighter which should be better than others on which you are better already.
    I have played Ultimate Ninja Storm games, and they have implemented dash cancelling to chains and some other mechanics in the game. after playing for couple of minute and using all the game mechanics I was not able to beat him. You will not be able to beat until and unless you will use disproportionately powerful characters or tactics.