Thread: Cannot access dlc pre-order weapons in Sniper Elite V2 purchased via Steam

Cannot access dlc pre-order weapons in Sniper Elite V2 purchased via Steam

Hello friends, There are many of the users who are not able to access their pre-order weapons within loadout screen and I am also one of them. I can say this because there are many of the users who are complaining regarding the same and there is no confirming reason for this till now. As we all know that the Steam has already installed the Hitler mission and we can play that also but problem is that other weapons are not able selected from the loadout screen. I am not able to select those weapons from the loadout screen. There is no problem with the other weapons. Can somebody from here tell me any reason for this or how can I avoid this. If you have any information about this the please post that over here. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: Cannot access dlc pre-order weapons in Sniper Elite V2 purchased via Steam

I know that this is the problem for those people who have not received the DLC rifles yet. In order to get this problem resolved, you will have to restart the Steam client. This was the problem earlier and now it is resolved. If you have not restarted the steam client then you will face problem with this otherwise it is resolved for all the other people. Please do this and let us know if there is any further problem with that so that we can find out solution for this but I don’t think that you will have to reply back for any further problem. Thank you and good luck for this!!!

Hey, there are many of the users for whom restarting Steam client does not helped and I am also from those people only. Once you have restarted the Steam client then you will have to close the steam and after that open the steams directory and from there just rename the appcache folder. Once you are done with that then you will be able to get the new guns in the game. I was also having the same problem earlier and not able to resolve that by just restarting the Steam client. I tried a lot of things for this but finally one of my friends suggested me this and I was out of the issue. So I am recommending you and all the other users who are with the same problem to rename the appcache folder and you will also be out of the problem. This is the only thing that I can suggest you and hope that you will find this useful.

This is working now without any problem. I just Closed and restarted the Steam. Checked for the good measure and now there is no problem with the dlc weapons. They all are available for me in the game and I am enjoying with them. Thank you so much all of you for posting such a quick and nice suggestions for me.