Thread: The Walking Dead Game episode 2 - 5 will be available as DLC?

The Walking Dead Game episode 2 - 5 will be available as DLC?

Hello friends, I do not that what I have heard is correct or not, would like to share with you all that episode is having a menu to entire game, the upcoming episode for this game will be available as DLC pack, so I would like to know that this news is true or not, if it is true then it will be great thing for me. If you are having any information about it then please share it with me, let me tell you all that I am talking about Xbox 360 version, they are no season pass for Xbox buyers of this game. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: The Walking Dead Game episode 2 - 5 will be available as DLC?

I would like to tell something what I have heard and read about this game. Such that Telltale Game’s The Walking Dead is being released official, but it bad luck for XBLA fans as game which being released is for PC version which was being released on April 24. But at the end of April it was being available for all the platforms, but most of the users have got it starting week of May. There was a small chat with Telltale’s Marketing Director Richard Iggo and he have told that subsequent episodes of The Walking Dead game will be released as DLC, which is specially for XBLA user only. He has also stated that users will be able to get in form of an app from which future episodes can be downloaded from. There was nothing about the achievement for the users; it was already told that decisions players will be made in each episode which will transfer through to each upcoming episode of this game. If you wanted to have this then Telltale Games have posted about the following episodes on twitter. It was being told that each episode is being rated somewhat 400 MSP and it is hoped that it will be released monthly basis. If you are thinking to get the entire episodes together then you need to pay 2000 MSP in total.
    • Episode 1 – A New Day
    • Episode 2 – Starved for Help
    • Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead
    • Episode 4 – Around Every Corner
    • Episode 5 – No Time Left

I do think that it might be the possibility of having it. I would like to tell that all version of this game will be having the first episode which does have menus and stuff. There is small difference with Xbox 360 and other version is that Xbox 360 users need to pay for each and every episode, where you check out for PC and Mac version then it will be available as a season package and PSN user will be having both option to purchase, which is really nice. I have purchased Play Station 3 version and it is saying "The Walking Dead" as opposed to "The Walking Dead - Episode 1". If you checked out the game menu then it is having menu with episodes 2-5 on it, which is just inaccessible right for time being. I do think that it might be the same possibility for Xbox user also.

I would like to say that this thing to be very bad for all the customers and I do understand there is need to have some space for it but when it is taking time to complete the episode and after that it does takes you to other episodes which is too long time trolling and also the developer are familiar that all the user will be coming back for it as all the users really like the game, but there is a wait for it, that is not because developer are not ready with it, it is due to some other reason which is their marketing scheme which is the only chance of not being complete which is the fifth episode. They are users who do argue on this where they do not bother to check website when it will be available.

People, who are fans of Telltale games that are from long time, are really laughing at present, that what does the Telltale games is doing it. Where the developer have stated that it has taking some insight in making of these episodes from past last years, for mostly waited episode, people are waiting for it and would like to know that Telltale will be able to completed it at given time period and make it released for all the users, main thing is that it should be released in correct month. They are already experiencing that how did they Telltale pushed back an episode of "Back to the Future" that they can get Michael J Fox to voice-act for it. The entire episodes are being developed as they have spoken about it. Whereas the script for episodes four and five are mostly available in limbo. I think that some voice over the roles is not having a voice actor. Whereas I have not think much about it and also they will try to achieve to integrate five zombies based on the contest winner's photos the reason for that is episode four is still a whopping three months away. It is for sure that it is marketing scheme, which each one does it. Other than those episodic gamings are having its traits and we people who are at their place are complaint about this that it does not actually make sense.