Thread: What does V2 mean in Sniper Elite V2?

What does V2 mean in Sniper Elite V2?

Do you all know the meaning of this particular term V2? That’s what I want to know from you all, is it because its version 2 or something else? The earlier one didn’t have any such names in it that’s why I am wondering what is it like version 2 because it’s the sequel/second part or something else.

I don’t know I have asked some of my friends about the same and they are telling me that there is something hidden behind their names? I want to know what is it that it is hidden behind the name V2 i want to know about that?

So any of you all if you have any replies for the same then please reply over here accordingly. I am waiting to hear it from you. If possible then reply as soon as possible.

Re: What does V2 mean in Sniper Elite V2?

V2 does not mean version 2 it means V2 rocket program which Germans were running. According to the storyline the story goes this way like there was a sniper who should prevent the USSR from reaching the German V2 rockets before the U.S. does, that’s the reason why the name is given as V2.

I don’t think so there is anything related to the first one. That’s why you cannot call this game as a sequel to the first one. It is a completely different game compared to the previous one. So that’s why it has a completely new storyline which results into it being called as the Sniper Elite V2.

I am happy that it has a new storyline because that will give me a chance to kill the germans and the other Russians without any kind of guilt.

That’s all I have for you. This is it from my side.