Thread: How to measure wind and distance in Sniper Elite V2

How to measure wind and distance in Sniper Elite V2

Those who still do not know Multilingual User interface (MUI) well as measure the distance and wind on the maximum difficulty. And to say, which seems a huge failure on the maximum difficulty cannot see the information of the enemy to use the binoculars, mark it, but also removed the distance seems a mistake because when a shot from distance measuring wrong in 20-meter wind can mean failure. 'Come with an advice: When measuring the shot, you should use the scale of mill radians (thousand) that we bouncing vertically and horizontally. Each thousand is about 100 meters. Take the example of a soldier who is 275 meters. We should correct 2000 and add almost another thousand left us 75 meters. With these measures we would do pretty well shot just 1-2 meters measured margin of error if we go for the head of our friend so it is recommended more bursar other vital points like the heart to these lengths to ensure the target until gather them more practical.

The most lethal areas are from the waist up and the bullet probably would impact on a vital organ. Next, to measure the wind (only in the maximum difficulty) is to look at the bar that is above. Here we observe the vertical grate that looks ace point 0 wind and then 2 more stripes accompanied by another 2 lines mean more pekenas half thousand. Then we must see that force is the wind, for example if is 1.5 to right pointing a thousand and half aecia reality left, calculate the wind can seem difficult and takes some getting used. Initially fail Multilingual User interface far distances that as we stand at point, calculate the distance and measure the wind, the wind can reduce or lens move and fail, but after all everything is practice the soldier in this picture is to about 115 meters. That will give you realize that you give disproof across to the nose. You know guys, a bullet, dead, because this game offers countless possibilities-to bring down our enemies - I repeat that this post is made for people who are not of Multilingual User interface good or that are initiated in this type of "simulator" recently, but at the end of the help is little hope to put this post so everyone who passes by can see it here and I'll edit and update this post as I come to know more things that are not in the demo.

Re: How to measure wind and distance in Sniper Elite V2

Well, the bullet drop and knew from my thousands of items such as sniper on BBC2 and BF3. But overall, good post, you have my vote. You could add other factors, for example, how far is heard the shot, or how to avoid the glare of the flash (Although accessories are required for this, and if the game does not allow it.) And for that matter, something about the most threatening to shoot or something like that.

Very good post, and personally I've been helped by this post, I love these types of games, but never had an exclusive only for this mode, I mean, play a lot of COD since they left all, but I never had one like this, well, the ghost, but let me down a lot and hardly played it. Thanks to your info will post the demo and try it.

I am here to help, say so "normal" you can mark targets and if you keep the enemy out information, gun range, attitude and distance. Harder mode the binoculars are almost useless. A good place to practice is 1 patrol demo, a shooter on the roof about 255m if you aim and shot at the departure hall of your building. Is a good place and if you fail or something like that than you can kill or reboot, also at the end, the enemy of the tower and roof are good targets to measure. And you know with great patience and practice to master ace. I also followed the series and COD, but the sniper do not get involved in the role which I like the most, because I love the sniper roll from tiny scope and see movies about it.

While the game is right I think the best vision rifle lacks zoom, since at distances of one hundred meters or more is impossible to give the shells as shown in the videos. At least play the demo in the first part are not visible grenades the enemies to shoot and blow up several at a time, many soldiers with one shot and reveal your position and not to mention the sight of eagle enemies, for more you change your body position to re-identify land you just take out the head to shoot, I think at some point as ghost warrior fails, try a thousand ways but always but it is impossible not to be detected. The trail of transparent sighting (as used in Splinter Cell Conviction) does not work, because when it appears the brand and change of position the soldier’s fire at your position and not the left.