Thread: Is the walking Dead a good game or a bad game

Is the walking Dead a good game or a bad game

We already can say that “The Walking Dead” is really a video game? Sincerely, It’s more like watching a good movie (even when 2 hours!) That has to play a Left 4 Dead. Anyway, for me it is a very good game: not a technical point of view (because the graphics are ugly and soft dubbing) but artistic. The developers have managed to propose a zombie game where it is not a pro the trigger on repeating "Let's kick some zombies". No, there was a relationship that is created between characters and the choices are sometimes difficult to make. Remember that the zombies are not just "Pan! Pan!" it is also friends, family. 'In short, they managed to do what should have followed Dead Island! And you, after this first episode, get out you satisfied with this game? So guys you’ll say what do you think about this game is it a good game to play or not a good game? I have given my views.

Re: Is the walking Dead a good game or a bad game

No it's not a game (at least according to my criteria), as almost all pc that I've played. The staging is very successful, even the action scenes and infiltration that are not obvious to go to a pc (except for the QTE when to spam a button, I still prefer it to aim with the mouse). The dubbing is very good, despite a deplorable compression, and obvious problems of volume normalization. The dialogues are well written, humorous and some lines are just not to do so much, which keeps intact the oppressive atmosphere. For cons, I find that some characters are still not quite worked. For example Shawn (not sure of the name, the one who ends up under the tractor) and Doug. I'm willing to bet that almost all players have left them to die. I mean the choice is between Shawn and quickly saw the kid, same between Doug and see: it is well + it was a "mission" with her, while Doug has the charisma of an oyster and it's just a repairer of electronic gear (not the most useful profession if zombies end of the world!). I personally would have preferred that the scenario gives us the impression of having a debt to Shawn (while there, even if it takes us in his car, he would have been far if it had not helped to push the other! And also that the delay appears as a threat against the "terrible secret" of Lee, so we can be more tempted to let die to cover. I hope in my next episode, the choice will be more difficult when it comes to choose between two characters. For now it gives somewhat the impression that the writer was not really given the choice, but only give the player the impression of making a (knowing full well that 95% of them take the same decision; the only logical choice planned from the outset by the writer).

Exactly I agree with you, as if I chose to save Carley, it's because she knows our past! She said she did not care and she did not see the killer! In addition, Larry, He knows our past and could spread rumors. Thus, we can assume that Carley will defend us.

Why The Walking Dead is suddenly so successful, hardly anyone can say. After the Walking Dead comics are almost 10 years the Walking Dead long before the HBO TV series has become known really. Reason enough to produce a feature branch. Telltale Games, who have the newer Monkey Iceland and Sam & Max made a name in the title would be happy adventure, produced the 5-part comic adventure, and is still in the process. Who does the artwork of Sam and Max Monkey Iceland or perhaps afraid that something cute graphics takes the theme of The Walking Dead, the absurd, but actually the graphics style fits very well with the game. For The Walking Dead is not a game Left 4 Dead! It is an adventure game in which it comes to decisions, conflicts and human survival - just like in the comics or the TV series. The game tells the story of Lee, who has a dark past and can save by chance, the little Clementine. The game keeps track but a very unique story, and touches the Haunt plot to Rick and Co. only in passing. The story and the course it is critical of their own choice marked. If one is sympathetic or hostile, who saves you and who are left to their fate? All of these decisions to change the attitude of the other characters towards you. So you have several places a switch that put the future story.

Even if The Walking Dead, an adventure game lacks action and horror not. Whenever the going gets tough quickly a decision must be made. Otherwise you end up running faster than body than one would like. To that extent you feel really like any of the comics that you can only make our own decisions. This is not the controlling class, but acceptable - using a mouse and keyboard (PC) Lee is controlled. Currently you can apply The Walking Dead for 25 € on Steam. So far only the first of five parts appeared which gets 25 Euro for her but the new episodes automatically as they are published. The Walking Dead is a comic adventure with a lot of depth, which tells a fascinating story, and definitely makes you want to, the following episodes.

Graphics: 7/10
    Sound: 8/10
    Gameplay: 9/10

Overall: 8/10

The Walking Dead - Part 1 is a great start for the 5-door. The game knows the atmosphere of the comics perfectly to convey and you'll start from the total losses in the world of The Walking Dead. Outside the familiar ingredients of a point-and-click adventure, you will also encounter quite a bit of action and you will make informed choices. The game they also learn many ways to captivate. It's just wait and see how far your choices in this game affect the following sections. The Walking Dead - Part 1 is a godsend for fans of the comics, but gamers who are not familiar with the series, to the fullest enjoyment of the game. I cannot wait until the next part! Bring it on!

Basically I think it has a touch of Mass Effect. It does not mean that you are in The Walking Dead just killing zombies are contrary. In The Walking Dead will you will also have to make choices and this will affect the rest of the game. Here, you would think especially of choices so sublime as this is done in the Mass Effect series. This is in any case, said by the developer. The choices you make in the game, do you do on the basis of the action buttons. You get in conversations with the characters up to 4 choices how you can respond. So it is very easy to respond to questions. The same naturally applies to certain situations where you must make certain choices. These choices allow you sometimes to the test. This way you will at some point in the situation that there are 2 people that are attacked by zombies, but you can save just one. Who will you choose and that person you want to save you then also be thankful for? It is good to think carefully about your choices, because you should also take account of other persons in your group.

Does it work?
    In this first part you can indeed make different choices and you can therefore part of the game play, you should not have seen. Really big changes I have not encountered, so I'm really curious if I by choices in this first part in the later parts get advantages or disadvantages presented. This is still a question mark here, but since the rest of the game so well put together, I hope.