Thread: Developers investigating the bugs in the game FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

Developers investigating the bugs in the game FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

I had problem in the game which would freeze my system many times, I sent an email to the developers and they replied to me saying that they have received complaints from many other users. They are investigating the causes of these glitches, bugs and other problems. They intend to release solutions to rectify their mistakes very soon. What do you people think, will it be possible for them to solve every error or are the developers just giving an illusion that they are working on the complaints thinking that after the real event gets over, users will forget about it?

Re: Developers investigating the bugs in the game FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

Can’t say if this is fake or real, but if the developers are working on the problems that exist in the game then it is good for the users. There are many problems needed to be solved and I think that if EA Sports remain true to their words, they’ll easily solve half the problems that exist in the game. One problem they need to urgently solve is that of number of goal keepers in online tournament. According to UEFA’s real life rules, every team should have three goal keepers in team. These rules are also applied in this dlc. But the problem is that selection of benched players is not possible due to bad designing of game. I am from Ireland and so I started playing the online tournament using Ireland’s team. But when I entered the tournament, I found that players who have been deselected from the real team have also been removed from team in FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 extension patch. Due to this condition, one goal keeper was removed from Ireland’s team. Due to this, the condition of three goalkeepers wouldn’t be satisfied and thus I cannot play online tournament using Ireland’s national team.

Re: Developers investigating the bugs in the game FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012

I don’t think that EA Sports will make any major corrections to this faulty dlc. In such short time I don’t think that they can achieve the licenses for the official teams. Even if they achieve and bring out a patch for it, they will again charge users for it as they’ll need to recover the cost they spent to get the licenses. I don’t think that by just sending e-mails to the developers would help fight against gaming giants like EA Sports. People from many countries especially fans of this game who feel cheated should come together and file case in their country’s respective consumer forums registered by their government. EA Sports must have moved onto the development of their next games and I don’t think they’ll look back at FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 as they must have already sold target amount of products.
    One will need to have screenshots of all the claims that developers made about all teams being licensed and all the advertisements that claimed to have features that weren’t present. It should be done before the game becomes weeks old and EA Sports start removing the advertisements and articles from the website. I have saved almost all their advertisements and articles with false claims as I am planning to ask help from consumer forum of my country. Once people start complaining via governmental organizations, I think EA Sports will think twice before providing faulty products to users under pretext of false advertisements.