Thread: No luck in x-ray vision of exploding through the guys balls in Sniper Elite V2

No luck in x-ray vision of exploding through the guys balls in Sniper Elite V2

I was just viewing some of the videos in the youtube regarding some of the action sequences in the game. So in one such sequence I saw that if we hit a bullet precisely then it is able to pierce through the body and hit the balls of that particular guy. I found that interesting and I decided to give it a try in the demo version that I had. I tried a lot of aiming stuff but still I wasn’t able to shoot out the two balls of that enemy and it was like ‘hey what’s wrong with this?’

Again I went and checked out the videos and also this time I aimed just below the waistline then also the balls weren’t able to explode. Which made me think were the balls made of steels such that they aren’t exploding.

For a second I was just thinking if the videos shown out there were PC demo version or not? I called up my friend and asked him to try this thing in his Xbox. After sometime he replied back to me and said that it was possible he was bursting out of laughter for this. Which made me think that if this feature is not made available for the PC users? If that turns out to be true then I have made a decision that I won’t be buying the game because all such kind of fun elements are removed from the game then what is the use of getting this game. Why to do such kind of partiality in the game? Whatever is there should be made available for both the PC game users and console users.

So do speak out your opinions over here. Waiting for the reply.

Re: No luck in x-ray vision of exploding through the guys balls in Sniper Elite V2

For such a silly reason you are neglecting the game? The balls of those guys remain intact and yes it is a bit difficult to make them explode there is nothing such kind of partiality done with the pc gamers and all. Even I have plyed the demo in my system and guess what even I used to find it difficult to aim for the balls but don’t know there was one blind shot that I hit and it went straight through it. Yes the fun that you have when you realize that you have knocked out the enemy’s balls it something different.

Don’t worry dude this feature is there in this game but all you need to do is a bit more precision while aiming the balls. Do keep on trying you will be able to explode them off that’s for sure.

Re: No luck in x-ray vision of exploding through the guys balls in Sniper Elite V2

Yes this is a very stupid excuse you are giving for not buying the game c’mon dude be brave I myself am a pc gamer and I know all such kind of discrimination's happen between the console games and the pc games because nowadays a lot of attention is given for the console games because they are in much demand these days.

But for this game that’s not the case because this game has this feature of shooting the balls. Yes I have shot them twice and that too with my first sniper. So there is luck sometimes where in your are able to shoot the balls for the first time only and there are some cases like yours even after tiring for so much time you cant get it right. It happens dude. No need to take such kind of harsh decision. Go ahead and play the demo version again and see if you are able to hot the right spot perfectly. Do let me know if this idea helps you or not. That’s it from my side for you.