Thread: Getting low frame rates in full version of Sniper Elite V2

Getting low frame rates in full version of Sniper Elite V2

The title says it all. I think reading the title might have made you understand what I am going to talk over here. I think the original, the new version of this game has a very low frames per second which creates a bad impression for the others who have already played the demo version of the game. Because in the demo I used to get anywhere around 100-150 FPS. With the original I am getting anywhere around 50-60 though I don’t claim that it is a bad rate but dropping from 100 to 50 is really sad. In case if you all are wondering what specifications would I be having for my system then let me tell you that I have a very good specs and all are updated because recently I got a whole new cpu for Rs.60K. so don’t think about it, anyways what are you all opinions about the same, that’s what I want to know from you?

Have you all encountered such low frame rates in your system while playing the game? Please reply onto this. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Getting low frame rates in full version of Sniper Elite V2

I don’t believe you . Were you able to get such a good frame rate in the demo game? I really don’t think so that can happen? Anyways coming to the main issue I would say just check in your system whether you have left behind the demo's config file/folder in the system. It is very important to completely delete the demo version of the game before going ahead with the full version.

Also check whether vSync is enabled or not. If it is enabled then better disable it.

so do check out for the two possibilities out here and report me if that makes any kind of difference or not.

The same is the problem with me as well I am having the system with the following specs

Intel core i5 2500k
    AMD Redeon HD 6900 Series
    DX9
    RAM 4GB
    1TB HDD

I don’t understand even after having such a big specs then also I am getting such a big problem, guys can you all tell what can be the problem? In multiplayer I ma getting around 60 fps but when I switch to kill tally on the other map then the fps drops down to 45-60. I was thinking of enjoying the game on the new 32 inch monitor that I got recently but I think that would be just a dream for me.

Looks to me as a problem with the developers only. The developers should come out with some patch as soon as possible because it’s not only you both but many of my friends who are getting to see the same problem.

No matter how good is the config of the system then also the game runs choppy in the system . It is impossible to aim with any weapon be it a sniper or a smg. Hope some kind of fix comes out to get it fixed.

A friend of mine had the same problem as well. What he did was reinstalled all the drivers and the game files. Now in his core i5 2500k and amd radeon HD6850 the game s running smooth almost touching 100FPS.

I have seen that and hence I am sharing this information with you all. Hoping that this particular information from my side does helps you to some extent.