Thread: What do you think about PC version of The Walking Dead Game?

What do you think about PC version of The Walking Dead Game?

Hello friends, I was planning to purchased the PC version of this game, whereas I am also having consoles, such that Xbox 360 and also Play Station 3. Earlier I was little confuses, that which version I should get for me, as there are plenty of users who are saying that there are problems with PC version of this. I have heard that problem with mouse, it seems to large even if you have increase the mouse sensitivity, so I would like to know that it worth to go with PC version or not? Please do help me out with this. Thank you.

Re: What do you think about PC version of The Walking Dead Game?

I am playing this game on my computer and also on PS3 console, whereas it is working to better for me. I playing this game on computer with Xbox controller and done all settings to maximum which is possible to do it. When done all these settings then also I am not getting any single problem with it. There are bugs which are founded by most of the users, but I think that those bugs are due to computers not due to game, there is not a single bug in the game according to me.

I have observed some of bugs in the game and it was hanging a lot during the time of opening sequences, whereas I am using good graphics card, which was giving me problem when I was playing Jurassic Park game, but that was not same with this game. Honestly I would like to say that I have not found any bugs till now, whereas I have played the second playthrough. One thing which I really not like is that people who are getting problem is due to their computer and other who are not getting problem as they are having good system, then those people are blaming others that not having good system due to which they are not able to play it. I think that it is totally normal but having different configuration then you might be able to get some problem with it where others will not be having it. That was main reason of having problems with PC games, such that having different configuration. Whereas this game is been designed to be decently programmed and also it is having a very less bug when running on some other configuration. I do not mean to say that you will not being experiencing problem with, but I would suggest that you go for it.

Whenever I have to play this game then there was need to disable the internet, when I was doing it then I was able to play the game, if not then it does not work for me, such that it is known as bizarre bug, once I have done it then there is no problem with it, runs very much smoothly. But when running it in full screen then it crashes which is the thing I really not wanted to do it. What I have observed is that there is not much problem with graphics, when you compare the PC version with Xbox version. The reason behind this is that game is a direct port from Xbox to PC and why I am saying it because most of time when you are not moving the mouse on chat window then it will giving you details of all the controls of Xbox, which will be taking time to get it fixed and I am having doubt on that developer might be taking time to make some better graphics for it.

I am playing this game on my computer and getting huge problem with it, the problem is that when I have set Shadows ON in the settings then game does not works properly, keep on lagging and not making to play it. So in order to play I have to turn off the shadows then continue with game. I have seen that this problem is happening with ATI graphics cards, whereas it is working properly with other cards. I have done all my setting to maximum then it working very much smoothly for me. I have also tried the steam version of this one, which was also smooth. But when I have heard that game is available on game official website, so gone over there and download it for me, so when I was downloading that particular version then I was getting error from my anti-virus, it was telling me that it is not safe program and it was going to run it in sandbox mode. Then also I have download it, after that I have launched the game from desktop then it got crashed during the first time. Then someone have suggested me to do some changes in antivirus, such that allow the file to run, when done with it and try to play then it was working for me, not got a single problem with it.

The game is not at all bad on PC, whereas there are some of problem which each user is facing it, I am also playing it at 1280x720 resolutions, I have set all the image quality to the maximum level and moreover I am playing it with an Xbox 360 controller. I would like to tell that I have not got any bugs which are not making me to play, whereas I have played two playthroughs in which the opposite decisions were made in each one. Anyhow there are some jerky animations or flickering shadows, but due to which it does not takes funs from the game at all. I have not seen a crash problem, even there is no drop in fps or any other anomalies which are seen in game and due to which you are not able to play it properly. If you have played the Jurassic Park PC version then it is opposite of that. I have also download The Walking Dead demo for Xbox 360 and played it. There is not much difference on both, Xbox 360 and PC, it appears to be identically which is also having jerky animation and flickering shadows which I have observed in PC version also. If you check it properly then might be getting the same thing on both the versions. If you are having higher configuration system, such that configuration which is higher than game requirement then you will be experiencing a great The Walking Dead game.