Thread: What is the length of The Walking Dead Game Episode?

What is the length of The Walking Dead Game Episode?

Hello friends, I would like to know what exact length of playing The Walking Dead Game Episode. Whereas I do not wanted to waste few hours just for playing this game, when checking gamelay then it is appears to be a one hour game and also it seems to be Hard Rain kind of interactive movie gameplay. I would like to have some control in combat beside just keep on pressing the left mouse button. I am not at all happy with it when checking out gameplay video. What you people think and do you have any information about it, then please do share with me. Thank you.

Re: What is the length of The Walking Dead Game Episode?

If you are really good player then you will be getting over with the episode somewhat in two hours, such that having an episode of such a length then many of the users will be going for it and this the same thing which we all wanted to have. Whereas game is not being designed to show the current super-hard barriers and it will not be forcing you to grind by any of the method. I would like to complete an episode such that we all can have a experience the story and also get prepared for upcoming episodes also.

Whatever the Telltale's have told about the gameplay then it seems that it is a survival horror game. Such that if you people do remember the old Resident Evil and Silent Hill games, in which when playing it you have some tension and also survival with minimal combat, I do believe that I am saying the correct thing about it. I think that you are trying to say that this game's closer gameplay is very much similar to Resident Evil 1-3. I am really upset with Telltale which are keep on saying that , survival horror is a genre beside talking about conventional adventure games and it is being arguably hit even harder times after it is pointed to be a adventures game. It will be very interesting if they do come back with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    Whatever the Telltale's have told about the gameplay then it seems that it is a survival horror game. Such that if you people do remember the old Resident Evil and Silent Hill games, in which when playing it you have some tension and also survival with minimal combat, I do believe that I am saying the correct thing about it. I think that you are trying to say that this game's closer gameplay is very much similar to Resident Evil 1-3. I am really upset with Telltale which are keep on saying that , survival horror is a genre beside talking about conventional adventure games and it is being arguably hit even harder times after it is pointed to be a adventures game. It will be very interesting if they do come back with it.
    I would like to tell you that it is very much closer to an adventure game. It is very much different than somewhat like Sam & Max, other than that game is very much about exploring all the spaces in which you are present, also when talking to people who are around you and try to find out what to do next, which you have done in classic Telltale game. Actually there is huge difference between, such that sometime having zombies around, ruining everything and you need to kill then or have to deal with their existence and this game is lot about drama and even tension. I would like to explain one situation, such that when you are talking to people, also exploring the different place and even try to find out what to do, then all that is being related to tense, scary and it more bleak than being wacky. I was thinking that I would have the final line count for the first Walking Dead episode, but I believe that we all are more than average lines of dialog especially with Telltale game, not just due to runtime of its longer. Whereas Walking Dead episodes are very much played in just a sitting or two, as developer have opportunity to explore the dialog and situation which is having more paths and detail than the average Telltale title.