Thread: Bullet cam is pretty cool in Sniper Elite V2

Bullet cam is pretty cool in Sniper Elite V2

I just happened to play the demo version of this game yesterday and I was pretty much impressed with the game. I am looking forward to play the full version of the game as soon as possible. Well I was really impressed with the bullet cam in the game especially the close ups. Like the bullet is fired and the bullet which hits the opponents body. The image that is generated after the bullet hits the body is exceptionally well shown. So a nice interface and also graphics work is pretty well managed. Though I must admit that I haven't played the game too long because I had to rush for my classes. Whatever I have played was a complete new experience for me.

So looking out for this game today in the nearby stores. I am hoping the game should have been arrived till now and lets see if I manage to get the game.

Re: Bullet cam is pretty cool in Sniper Elite V2

The only thing that I have complains in this game is the precision of the pistol/smg that lacks a bit and also it sometimes happens that I end up taking the entire battalion on my own. So it could have been better if the battle plan could have been a bit liner so that we could have planned it and execute it accordingly.

Like you even I am waiting for the final game that will be revealed out today. So the entire gameplay of the game will be revealed out. Lots have to be seen what additional stuffs have been added in the game. Anyways that’s all I have got for you. That’s it from my side for you all.

Yes the shooting camera actually has an X-ray camera wherein if the bullets enter the body’s part, it is completely shown through the X-ray cam. The blood spills and all are completely depicted in that. Much inspiration has been taken from Romeo Must Die and Three Kings wherein the organs of the body are showed with detailed precision. It doesn’t even look like a X-ray scan it looks like a mri scan somehow.

Once we have shot someone with the bullets, the camera lins up for the target and if we have selected the perfect target the X-ray cam will follow the bullet – in bullet-time – all the way to its destination. Then all the effects of bullets piercing through the body, through the organs, the skeletons are display which for me were un-necessary because it does not add a new dimension to the camera work. All such effects have become old and now a days we could easily see them in some of the Bollywood movies as well.
    In case if we miss out the target then X-ray cam gets in, tracing the path of the bullet through the enemy’s soon to be cold, dead body.

C’mon man! What’s your problem? it’s a nice game to play I don’t understand what wrong thing did you saw in playing the game in such a manner.

It’s a pretty good game with cool visuals and X-Ray camera is the best part that I found out in the game. Why do people think that it is a repeated concept, rather than that think that it actually brings up a new dimension in the game. Never before seen visuals. I liked that completely and I am looking forward to see more such kind of stuffs in the future game.