Thread: How to save Shawn in The Walking Dead Game

How to save Shawn in The Walking Dead Game

Hello friends, I was trying to save the Shawn in game but it was not happening, did tried many method to make it work then also it did not saved. So does anyone know how to save it? Whereas I have pushed the Tractor which leads to zombies which breaks through the planks and eat up Shawn, after that I have pulled out Shawn but it leads to zombies, then after that taken the board and try to beat zombies which will leads zombies eating Shawn. So whatever I am trying is leading to Shawn and it is being eaten and all of this happening when I am trying to save him. Does anyone is having any information about it? Thank you.

Re: How to save Shawn in The Walking Dead Game

I would like to tell that there is no method to save Shawn. Whatever you tried then also you will be getting same output again and again. Sometimes it is being depended on your choice and also how you respond to Hershel afterwards and also you are able to change your relationship with Kenny, so when you will be doing that he might be offering you a ride to Macon regardless. Whereas Shawn's death and Kenny's offer main events are being planned and it is the key to the plot, due to which there is no changing in them.

Whatever the above user have told is correct and it is very much sad that you cannot do it. Anyhow it might as easy as possible such that drive the tractor in back gear when you have saved the boy and take him to safety. But that is not possible as developer have created the game is such a manner that it will make some people die, what so ever you try, then also that person will die. You are getting option to save some of people in game but at time you get a stuck with a question such whom to save and whom not to, as you are getting only one choice to do it. Whereas you take this game into consideration then this game is placed in the comic book universe, such that when the Rick and its people arrive at Hershel's farm then do speak out about his son Shawn which is there in barn along with other zombies. If there was anything which can save Shawn, then it might have changed whole game and make it mess.

It is not at possible to do it. Whereas you get option to save Shawn or the boy, you have to make choice between them. If you have taken decision to save the boy then Hershill is jarateed such that you have not at all tried to save Shawn. If you are trying to save Shawn then Kenny will be coming in to save his boy and you will be able to get credit of saving Shawn. So at present when you tried to save then Shawn then Kenny comes get hold of his boy which is not at all helpful for you. Then you need to take a decision to forgive him and need to back him up even you tell that it was all fault of Kenny, that it does not have tried to help you. I think that mostly in game you will be getting same outcome which is regardless of actions. Once you have completed the chapter then main thing for you will be taking a decision which will be revealed to you and can compare your result with other game's player base.

The Walking Dead Game is the continue part of the comic, I do not know that how many have read the comic. If you have read it then in comic, Shawn was the only one of the walkers in Hershel's barn, according to that he was not more. Whereas you check it in game then it was revealed how he had died, such that when trying to enforce the fence around the house, such that Duck have inadvertently changed the tractor into gear, I am telling as it is being seen, and one will believe that Walker have arrived to the fence and startled Duck and by chance fall on to shifter then put it into gear. It was possible by any way, but we are not able to see it. Even would like to know which actions are available for player so that they can go ahead with it and due to which Shawn cannot be saved. I have read about it, as developers have written when this game has arrived and it very much same with other characters also.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    The Walking Dead Game is the continue part of the comic, I do not know that how many have read the comic. If you have read it then in comic, Shawn was the only one of the walkers in Hershel's barn, according to that he was not more. Whereas you check it in game then it was revealed how he had died, such that when trying to enforce the fence around the house, such that Duck have inadvertently changed the tractor into gear, I am telling as it is being seen, and one will believe that Walker have arrived to the fence and startled Duck and by chance fall on to shifter then put it into gear. It was possible by any way, but we are not able to see it. Even would like to know which actions are available for player so that they can go ahead with it and due to which Shawn cannot be saved. I have read about it, as developers have written when this game has arrived and it very much same with other characters also.
    I would like to tell that there are few heavy-handed foreshadowing when you are clicking on option to speak to boy on tractor inspire of looking here and there. That time boy reply as he is the foreman, then you put back into it when you are playing with tractor shifter and jerking it ahead and back. Whereas the boy is hardly using any power to jam it into gear which is at present playing with it. There are some user who were able to find the plank in the save Shawn scene. I believe that I am also able to make use of plank as a good platform which is under my feet so from where I am able to push the tractor beside of getting slip on grass and on mud. I am able to see only one option such that to bash the zombie on the head

Whatever above user have said is very much correct and I agree with it. There are some possibilities that he has not put the gear and due to which a zombie may have startled him and by chance he fall onto the shifter which is possible does exist, the reason behind that Walkers were present over there when Lee have arrived when he was running up and all of us does knows there was only one duck present which is very much enough to grab him and also try to pull him back. Although you will be able to find that he is playing with the shifter, such that any kid is not having enough muscle that he can put an old tractor like that into gear. At present if he have fall on to it, then there might be enough weight and force which have caused it to go into gear. However you checked it carefully then you will be able to find out that shifter is in upright position which was being seen earlier. Which is clear indicator that it being moved. I think that it might be possible in any one way. But then also if you check any of method then it is not changing fact that Shawn's fate was being written long before the game have arrived. All of us do know that he was going to be Walker for the comics, and also knows that he was being put by Hershel just after the Lee and company leaves.

Friends if you are thing to save Carley, then it will be a great choice. Such that it will shows her you can be trusted to not to kill them. Anyhow she is knowing all your secrets and you are having a great opportunity to leave her to die but you have save her will be most likely cause her to defend you if Larry does tells about it to anyone and also she is having a awesome back up with her gun skills. Even if a person is having an emotionally capable of killing a real person then I am sure that he will be able to kill some zombies so that he can save everyone. If you are having a killer on your side then it will be a huge asset in a zombie apocalypse, if that person proves that he is trustworthy. I think that saving Carley will be great idea and makes you trustworthy also; I will be going with this option.