Thread: No moves to make in Bejeweled Blitz

No moves to make in Bejeweled Blitz

I am really surprised to see that there are no moves left for me to make on the board. Yesterday night I was playing this game and everything was going quite well, I made a score of above 3000 and still there were 30 seconds left with me to complete the game but the most surprising suddenly during the game play I found that there were no possible moves left for me to make in it. I tried my best to find a way out to break this impossible level. Please help me out, this is not the first time I am encountering such issue, even yesterday morning I saw the same thing. There were no moves left for me to make and precede the game further successfully. Is this a normal behavior of this game? if yes then I must say that it’s not at all impressive because if this is the case they should have eliminated the system of a timer. There should have been on time limit for any of the level we play in this game. And if it’s not a normal behavior then please let me know a suitable solution for this thing to get fix. Its really annoying to simply exit the level in-between the game play after going so well and scoring decently. There must be at least someone who has encountered the same thing once.

Re: No moves to make in Bejeweled Blitz

They that sounds quite strange, I don’t think it ever happened so frequently. You mean to say that you have encountered this behavior twice in a single day? Look it doesn’t happens all the time, I have never seen this think from the time I have started playing this game and let me tell you that I have been playing from past 2 years and always completed my level with the best way possible without any issue.

I don’t have any appropriate solution for this issue as I have never seen anyone else coming up with this things but I can certainly suggested you with a best possible way in order to get rid of this impossible situation. You must be surely having a hypercube on the board, why don’t to go for it during such situation. If you aren’t aware of it then let me tell you that this hypercube helps you to destroy all those randomly placed gems that matches the color defined by you. You need to just let the hypercube know what color gems you need to attack and destroy, it according takes the action and destroys them altogether. Many people uses this thing generally whenever they feel like using it but in your case you can use it during the situation that you have described above. Anyways hope my suggestion gave you an idea to get rid of the problem and hope now you will be enjoying those annoying situation too.

I am in a worst condition, even worse than you. The same thing happens with me too and I think I am a special one because in my case it happens at least 5 to 6 time a week and at least once a day. This is happening with me from past one month. During the earlier period I use to ignore the things, I still remember the first time it happened with me; I was amazed to see this rare situation and in fact I was laughing at loud and got too excited. But I did not know that this situation will from then onwards irritate me like hell. The same condition occurred the second day, then the third day and it went on from then. Now I am so used to it that whenever I notice such thing I simply skip that level and reset the game. That’s the only option that is left to me. I do not have any issue with it until and unless the condition occurs during the last 10 or 15 seconds of the game. I really get heated up when I am at the last 10 seconds of the game and suddenly I see that there is no possible move left in that level. All affords are wasted and therefore my scores go down which upset me a lot.

Even I have heard about it but fortunately it never happens to me. There are people who talk about this thing happening with them when they play this game. But I remember they saying that it happens to them in a very rare cases and not every time, its like once in a month and for me if it happens only once a month then its not a big deal, very much normal. Yours is not a rare case but the rarest one, it is very much impossible for someone to encounter such no move situation so frequently. Maybe the developers have made such situation but certainly they didn’t develop the game to come up with such situation again and again. People who have faced this problem have never complained so seriously about it because even they know that it’s a normal thing until it doesn’t happen multiple number of times. I personally believe that the designers at certain point of time have designed the game in such a way that there becomes no necessity of giving an automatic match.

There are people who blame Elite Technique for such no moves in the game, they say that this thing has somehow disturbed the entire game parameter and also disturbed the normal fall of the gems.

But I personally do not thing that Elite Technique is a reason for the issue in any way. I have known about Elite Technique thoroughly and I am sure that this thing has nothing to do with the No moves situation or the parameter in the game or what so ever. Yeah I do agree that this things does happens and its fore sure going to happen with all the user at some point of time, this is not a bug anyway. Happened with me long time ago when I was never aware of Elite Technique, but it was a rare thing for me. And most importantly it use to happen only during the starting point of the game or in-between but never occurred at the end like you said that in your case you were left with no moves during the last 15 seconds.

Using hypercube is one of the best and working suggestion I must say but certainly its not fixing up the issue and also its not workable all the time, especially when you are at the last stage of the level. Making use of hypercube when you do not find a proper move takes out much time from the time limit that you are allotted to complete the level. As said during the last 15 seconds of the game when this condition occurs the time slot ends until you realize that you have no moves to make and you are suppose to use a hypercube. I would use hypercube when the same situation occurs during the beginning of the game.

Elite Technique has purely no relation with No Moves problem; it is no where the main reason for this problem. let me tell you that the main function of Elite Technique is to allow more and more gems to fall onto the board causing the game to continue its flow with no interruption. And the mainly I would like to say that somehow there has to be at least one normal match of 3 gems available on the board in order to do the Elite Technique successfully. There are lot more things about the Elite Technique and I think your most of the doubts will be cleared once you learn about it thoroughly.