Thread: Download LEGO Batman: The Video Game Demo

Download LEGO Batman: The Video Game Demo

More likely intended for young audiences, LEGO Batman: The Video Game was released late last week on almost all the time consoles and PC. This platform would also now has a playable demo so that everyone can get an idea of the beast.

Representing a download about 450 MB, the demo will recover naturally from our servers and allow you to take part in the first minutes of adventure while checking if LEGO Batman: The Video Game works properly on your configuration. We invite you, as of course, to share your thoughts with other forum members.

Download playable demo of LEGO Batman: The Video Game (443 MB)

Lego starwars, lega indiana jones, batman lego ... this are all the same mods.

Hey, no need for the demo, I already bought the game and I confirm, it's great

Re: Download LEGO Batman: The Video Game Demo

Lego Batman is a good game. I found Lego games very interesting to play. There are ample of mission that keeps you engage for hours. What I really do not enjoy is some of the characters who are set with a limitation to use objects. This makes the game more childish. The most recent game is Lego Hero factory. I had seen the trailer of this game and it was nice. Lego Hero factory is based on a animated series of robot who are kind of protectors. It is a shooting and co-op type game. The trailer looks good. But what matters is new type of mission introduced in the game.

Re: Download LEGO Batman: The Video Game Demo

I am waiting for Lego Cars to play. I do not know how well they designed the concept of racing car in Lego form. The regular gameplay looks very basic. The best thing to do is to check by playing a demo of the same made in flash on the official website. You can try the same to find how actual game will be. The controls are smooth and it is bit fun to have the game on Lego.