Thread: Only 42 licensed international teams in FIFA 12

Only 42 licensed international teams in FIFA 12

Many people are complaining that FIFA 12: UEFA Euro 2012 dlc has only twenty four licensed teams. But if anyone has taken notice of the main game FIFA 12 then it just had forty two licensed official international teams. But only forty two licensed international teams from whole world. So we have failed to notice that EA Sports has been cheating us from past many months. Maybe the fans from other countries, which are excluding from forty two teams, have never complained and so we never noticed it. All the other unlicensed teams have improper player names, improper kits and are made to play on any random stadium. Has anyone else noticed that?

Re: Only 42 licensed international teams in FIFA 12

I never much noticed it as I usually play using clubs. Names of the players that are in clubs are proper even though they belong to unlicensed teams. EA Sports doesn’t even provide complete games that involve clubs. I mean there are no official Champions League and Europa League in any of the FIFA games. Unlike FIFA, Konami provides the entire official tournaments like UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa Legue. They come with full realistic selection of clubs and squads. Also Pro Evolution Soccer has eighty four licensed official international teams in the game. They provide fewer clubs as compared to FIFA 12, but at least they are providing more official material. Also for compensating for unofficial team, they provide more options to edit the players and team than FIFA provides. One can edit the logo of the tournament, rules of tournament, logo of any team be it club or country. One can even change the sponsor’s logo on player’s jersey. So I think that if one wants licensed teams and players, then Pro Evolution Soccer is best for them.