Thread: Inverted Options required in The Walking Dead

Inverted Options required in The Walking Dead

in this particular game I am looking to have something which would allow us to invert the control options. If I am not wrong there should be lots of people who are looking to have same thing like me. such pushing the right stick and cursor should b shifted to the bottom of the computer screen. If it is not working then it should be fixed by the developer of the game. there could be many gamers who are expecting this particular feature before this particular game get released by developers. I am not able to figure out why the developer has not provided such a simple option into the game.
    I hope the developers could give some sensible justification on the same. I had already gone through all the videos before I go and try demo version. I was disappointed after playing demo version that entire thing left deflated when I looked on control of Lee and I was not able to control him appropriately. Though I was able to control quite easily rather than that of controlling survival of lee.

According to me this particular game is having great potential. It is beautifully crafted but there should be something which allow us to place the cursor wherever I wanted to keep in the game. I am hoping that developer of the game would look into the same and provide a patch which will allow us to get my requirement. Let me know if you are having any useful comments on the same. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Inverted Options required in The Walking Dead

I do agree with the thing which you have stated over here. there should be inverted controls in the game which allows to look around. I could not believe that the developer of the game released the entire game without having any option which would let us to invert aim. Even I was not able to find out where exactly config file is placed in on my computer. so far I am not able to play game without this option. I had already purchased 5 EP and it were subscription of $19.99 on PS3 of mine. if they are not planning to provide this particular option then I am wondering that I had done big mistake by purchasing the game. I had wasted all my money. Lets hope the developer of the game would consider my request of mine

Same as you I am also disappointed as above mentioned feature is lacking into the game. so far I had great time with comic book series as well as TV show. I was really excited that same thing will be available into game as well. I played the demo version of the game and figured out that I was not able to invert the controls by any mean.

In my humble opinion any game should have this particular option. If they developers are not interested to provide such a simple thing then I am sure that they are going to definitely loose money. I don’t have any plan to purchase the game if said option is not available. However if they plan to provide it in upcoming patch then I might think to purchase the game. it is really disappointing thing that such a big company is making such a silly mistake.

Well I am wondering that upside down T should be where camera/body/vehicle supposed to remain into the plane of crossbar. You will be able to move trunk forward and cross bar supposed to tilts into the forward direction in the game. this particular thing would simply bring up the nose of plane to the down side through line of sight. You should pull back the same then nose would simply come up into raise of sight. It is still applicable even though there is no airplane in the game.

I had already read comic of The Walking Dead. I really loved the comic personally and I was wondering that the developer of the game would handle all the material efficiently. Hence I played the game and without trying the demo version. But I got frustrated by using controls. Normally I used to play game by means of inverted controls but it was not available in the game. however I have decided to I would play complete the game in order to get the entire story. so far I am satisfied with the story as well as graphics point of view. But controls are making me frustrated a lot. So there is need of patch from the developer of the game regarding the controls. I am going to wait if the developers are providing some kind of patch with upcoming episodes before I go and purchase them.

I really wanted to play this particular game but I am not able to play it because of lack of inverted Options into the game. missing of this feature the entire experience of the game has been broken. I has already purchased all the season pass so the developer of the game should provide some kind of patch at later stage of the game release. I used to play the game into normal situation but in some kind of stressful situation I supposed to make use of inverted controls into the game. there is no sense to purchase the game if they are not going to provide inverted controls.

I let you know that same kind of situation occur with Splinter Cell Collection in previous year. However the developer of the game fixed the above mentioned issue after having some much complaints from the users who are playing. The most interesting with that game was having DEFAULT with inverted controls where it was having an option to get into the normal look. There will not be any fun if there are not going to provide inverted options in the game.

I do agree that the developer of the game has created a great game but there were simply forgot provide inverted option. Could be possible that they are busy into fixing some important part of the game or they are supposed to busy while fixing the issue with client as well. already tried to find out above mentioned option into the game menu because I was wondering that there might be some option which could be similar for the option about I was looking for. I know that there is lots of fun while playing the same but the Y axis issue is simply spoiling mood of playing. For your information I had played first chapter of the game only and I am not going to purchase any other episode until and unless issue is not fixed by the developers.

I wanted tell you that I have played number of games which are developed by this particular developer. So I am aware of the thing that they are creating really good game. though some games had issues such as bad audio quality or lackluster settings screens where some important settings were completely missing into the game. such stuffs is already missing in the game.
    If you are ready to use some kind of third party tool then I recommend that you should make use of XPadder. By making use of this particular tool you will be able to configure gamepad as per your requirement. It can be used with any kind of gaming controller with it.
    I can understand that you would not like to spend an extra money to but if you are having an option then why are you not using the same. it can be used with number of video games which are not having appropriate support for gaming controller. you can use above mentioned program would allow you to control gamepad by simply pressing any key as you are doing with pressing keyboard. So try it if you really interested to make use of the same.

I found myself stuck while trying to use inverted control gamer. Now I started to use standard aiming. Why because this particular has been used with most of the games available into the market. it would take lots of time to get used of standard aiming system. I know that you would defiantly get frustrated of the same. there is no need to skip the game as it is not having inverted option since it does not have an option for quick reflexes which is required for the most of the action games available in the market. it would be really great if they are going to provide above mentioned option into upcoming patch and it get happens then I would really appreciate the developers. In case they are not going to do the same then I am sure that they have decided to spoil over gaming experience. Since all the gamers need to sent most of times on controls as there is no immersion available.

I used to play inverted Controls on computer as well as Xbox. I am sure about the thing that this particular is not associated with FPS, flight sim or racing game where you will need to do hand or eye coordination is required. I get used of it after playing the game. I need to get into the menu for multiple times to check out the various options available into the game. I am sure about the thing that there are no another game available in the market which are not having any invert option into the game. without having a invert option there would be lots of frustration while playing game. an update is needed to fix inverted option issue.

I could not figure what so difficult to move into left direction. I know that the developer of the game has made a great game. but they had forget to provide invert mouse option into the game. could be possible that developer was busy on focusing on some other factor or they might be looking to fix telltale client issue. it is something like someone made great cake but forgot to put cherry on it. there are so many people are threatened the developer that they wont purchase next episode if developers are not interested to fix issue. I hope they would provide the above mentioned option once they have time.

Well I am playing inverted game from 80s scenario. Due to lack of inversion in the game it caused to die me into the panic situation. as there is no invension so this particular game is going to be more challenging as well as interesting. I am hoping that developer of the game would provide the same into next episodes.