Thread: I am new to episodic gaming of The Walking Dead

I am new to episodic gaming of The Walking Dead

Recently I have started to play The Walking Dead on my computer. i come to know that next EP will be EP and I am not aware of the thing that I would need to pay for this particular DLC same as that of capcom dlc. Let me know if you are having any idea regarding above mentioned topic. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: I am new to episodic gaming of The Walking Dead

Yes I am aware of that developer of this particular game supposed to developed episodic games several times. I don’t think so you will need to pay to purchase the same rather extra episode is going to unlock once it would get released. I am expecting that the upcoming EP is going to be release after a month or not. I know that it would be an awful thing to wait for entire month to get a new episode.
    In case you are not able to wait till releasing of episode then you have to wait till the entire season is released by the developer of the game. after that you should begin with playing. Already this particular thing has been done with Jurassic Park. It seems to be overload when you are playing the game for short interval of time. People used of have lots of expectation whenever a new episode is coming out into the market and it seems to be quite easy to get up in the episode. The developers of the game released number of episode and still I need to play couple of them.

As far as episode is concerned people are having mixed feelings. There are some people who liked to get content when everything has been done. whereas some people liked to get content as early as possible when developer of the game has been done. if you are looking to get all the things at a single time then you should simply wait for around half of year and simply start playing from scratch.
    Just an update Episode 2 has been not completed by the developer of the game. hence if they are going to release entire game then you should wait for 5 months. If you are looking to play entire game at time then you have to wait till entire game is completed.

Episode 1 is going to release after the 1st month of game release and after that EP 2 in second month and so on. In case you have purchased the PC version of the game then you are going to get a season pass. It implies that you had already paid for all EP which are going to release and you will be able to download as well as play with them whenever they are available without charging extra money about the same. According to me there will not be any sense to make every single episode available for sell individually. I don’t think so there is any worth to make game available into 5 parts. It is something like selling book into separate chapters. It seems to weird in terms of gameplay.

I completely new to Episode scenario of this particular game. I was confused a lot when I saw The Walking Day was available for 23 Euros. That mean 23 Euros for episode of 2 to 3hours of gameplay. People who are not having much experience regarding episode games are aware of that would found little bit confusing in terms of gamplay. After playing first episode I have concluded that I would like to play some more episode of The Walking Dead. It seems to be really cool in terms of gameplay. Mostly episodes are plan to release on monthly basis.